Global BOPP and BOPET Film Market Analysis 2022: Key Players Include Cosmo Films, Taghleef Industries, CCL Industries and Jindal Poly Films - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global BOPP and BOPET film Market Analysis: Plant capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Process, Technology, Demand & Supply, Application, Grade, Type, Sales Channel, Region, Competition, Trade, Customer, and Price Intelligence Market Analysis (2015-2030)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global BOPP and BOPET films demand stood at 6.54 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 11.27 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 5.62% until 2030.
BOPP and BOPET films market is projected to grow at a steady CAGR in the forecast period due to the rise in the packaging industry. The high demand to replace the traditional packaging types including metal cans and cartons coupled with the shift in consumer preference for convenient and light packaging is the major driver for the forecast period. BOPP and BOPET films are specialty films that are used in various sectors such as packaging, industrial, electrical and electronics, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and medical, and personal care.
BOPP films (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene Films) and BOPET films (Biaxially Oriented polyethylene terephthalate) are the polyester films that are majorly used for packaging, labeling, and lamination. These films are majorly used in electrical and electronics, pharmaceutical and medical and personal care.
BOPP films are used in food packaging and replacing cellophane films which were earlier used in tobacco and snack packing owing to low cost and desired characteristics. These films have also been used in pharmaceutical and medical sector due to its cost-effectiveness, gas barrier property, and its mechanical and optical properties.
BOPP and BOPET films are classified by type including wraps, tapes, labels, bags & pouches under which wraps hold the largest market globally. These films have also been classified by the thickness of the film i.e., below 15 microns, 15-30 microns, 30-45 microns, and more than 45 microns. The two films are produced by the tenter and tubular production process. Moreover, the major driving factor for the demand of films is packaging, labeling, and lamination.
Among different regions, the APAC region dominated the overall market for BOPP and BOPET film. India and China are the major markets for the BOPP and BOPET film due to the increasing population and rising e-commerce activities. The rising per capita income in the region with the increasing per capita consumption contributed to the demand for BOPP and BOPET films.
Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Period: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with one-year subscription and quarterly update.
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of BOPP and BOPET film which covers production, demand, and supply of BOPP and BOPET film market globally.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of BOPP and BOPET film.
- To classify and forecast global BOPP and BOPET film market based on technology, end-use and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global BOPP and BOPET film market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global BOPP and BOPET film market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of BOPP and BOPET film.
Some of the major key players operating in the global BOPP and BOPET film market are Cosmo Films Limited, Taghleef Industries, CCL Industries, Jindal Poly Films, Sibur Holdings, Zhejiang Kinlead Innovative Materials, Inteplast Group, Poligal S.A, Uflex Ltd, Polinas, Polibak, Toray Industries, etc.
In this report, global BOPP and BOPET film market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below
- Market, by Type- Wraps, Bags & Pouches, Tapes, Labels
- Market, by Application- Food, Beverage, Tobacco, Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Electrical & Electronics, and Others
- Market, by Grade- Below 15 Microns, 15-30 Microns, 30-45 Microns, More than 45 Microns
- Market, by Region- North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, South America
- Market, by Sales Channel-Direct/Institutional Sales, Indirect Sales
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6qwate
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900