Global Local Anesthesia Drugs Market Report 2022: Increasing Number of Surgeries Bolstering Sector Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Local Anesthesia Drugs Market, by Drug Type, by Mode of Administration, and by Geography - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Increasing use of local anesthesia drugs across the globe due to increase in number of surgeries and increasing use of local anesthetic for post-operative pain is expected to augment the growth of the global local anesthesia drugs market over the forecast period.
For instance, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, in 2020, over 6.8 million reconstructive procedures, 13.2 million cosmetic minimally invasive procedures, and around 2.3 million cosmetic surgical procedures were performed in the United States.
Moreover, in May 2021, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the first extended-release dual acting local anesthetic of bupivacaine and meloxicam for pain management.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global local anesthesia drugs market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global local anesthesia drugs market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global local anesthesia drugs market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global local anesthesia drugs market.
Global Local Anesthesia Drugs Market, By Drug Type:
Global Local Anesthesia Drugs Market, By Mode of Administration:
- Surface Anesthetic
Global Local Anesthesia Drugs Market, By Geography:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table of Contents
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. Local Anesthesia Drugs Market - Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
5. Local Anesthesia Drugs Market, By Drug Type, 2017 - 2028, (US$ Mn)
6. Local Anesthesia Drugs Market, By Mode of Administration, 2017 - 2028, (US$ Mn)
7. Local Anesthesia Drugs Market, By Geography, 2017 - 2028, (US$ Mn)
8. Competitive Landscape
- Pfizer Inc
- Pacira BioSciences, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsulgen AG
- Glenmark Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- Fresenius SE & Co. KgaA
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wo33y.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900