Global Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market Report to 2027 - Players Include Merck & Co, Perrigo Company, Pfizer, Reckitt Benckiser and Sanofi - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market Research Report by Disease Indication, Drugs, Route of Administration, Distribution Channel, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market size was estimated at USD 18.99 billion in 2021, USD 20.29 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.11% to reach USD 28.68 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market?
- Rise in chronic pain cases and surge in inflammation cases
- Increasing geriatric population and rising awareness about the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Increasing preference of people for nsaids over opioids
- Side effects associated with the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Quick authority approvals by the governments and increase in government initiatives
- Emerging technology, research and development activities, and launch of novel drugs
- Failure of drug during the clinical trial
- Apotex Inc.
- Assertio Therapeutics, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Eli Lilly And Company
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Horizon Therapeutics PLC
- Iroko Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Perrigo Company PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- Sanofi S.A.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Tolmar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Viatris Inc.
- Zoetis Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o9ojnj
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900