Global Topical Drug Delivery Market Report 2022: Delivery of Biologics Through the Transdermal Route Presents Opportunities for Innovation - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Topical Drug Delivery Market (2022-2027) by Products, Route to Administrations, End-Users, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Topical Drug Delivery Market is estimated to be USD 105.16 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 144.21 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.52%.
The Global Topical Drug Delivery Market is segmented based on Products, Route to Administrations, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Products, the market is classified into Liquid formulations, Semi-Solid formulations, Solid formulations, and Transdermal Products.
- By Route to Administrations, the market is classified into Dermal Drug Delivery, Nasal Drug Delivery, Ophthalmic Drug Delivery, Rectal Drug Delivery, and Vaginal Drug Delivery.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Burn Centers, Home Care Settings, and Hospitals and Clinics.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Topical Drug Delivery Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Increasing Prevelance of Various Diseases such as Skin Diseases, Eye Diseases, Burn Injuries, and Diabetes
- Increase in Self-Medication as a Popular Practice
- Switching From Conventional Needle Injections To Transdermal Patches
- Preference for Alternative Modes of Drug Delivery
- Delivery of Biologics Through the Transdermal Route
- Self-Administration and Home Care
- Continuous Irritation of Skin and Allergies
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Topical Drug Delivery Market, By Products
7 Global Topical Drug Delivery Market, By Route to Administrations
8 Global Topical Drug Delivery Market, By End-Users
9 Americas' Topical Drug Delivery Market
10 Europe's Topical Drug Delivery Market
11 Middle East and Africa's Topical Drug Delivery Market
12 APAC's Topical Drug Delivery Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Abbvie Inc.
- Absorption Systems LLC
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim International
- Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
- Cipla Ltd.
- CMP Pharma, Inc.
- Galderma S.A.
- Glaxosmithkline PLC
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Lavipharm S.A.
- MedPharm Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Novartis International AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Prosolus Inc.
- Rusan Pharma Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- The Lubrizol Corp.
- Viatris Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vn6yew
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900