Global Menopausal Hot Flashes Market Report 2022: Rising Incidence of Menopausal Vasomotor Symptoms Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Menopausal Hot Flashes Market (2022-2027) by Treatment Type, Distribution Channel, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Menopausal Hot Flashes Market is estimated to be USD 16.34 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 20.36 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.5%.
The Global Menopausal Hot Flashes Market is segmented based on Treatment Type, Distribution Channel, and Geography.
- By Treatment Type, the market is classified into Hormonal Treatment, Non-hormonal Treatment, and Alternative Treatments.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Menopausal Hot Flashes Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Menopausal Hot Flashes Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Menopausal Hot Flashes Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Rising Incidence of Menopausal Vasomotor Symptoms
- High Prevalence of Fluctuating Estrogen Levels
- Lack of Interest from the Femtech Toward Solving the Issues of Women's Midlife Health Issues
- Technological Advancements in the Development of New Drugs for Treatment
- Side Effects Associated with Hormonal Products
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Menopausal Hot Flashes Market, By Treatment Type
7 Global Menopausal Hot Flashes Market, By Distribution Channel
8 Americas' Menopausal Hot Flashes Market
9 Europe's Menopausal Hot Flashes Market
10 Middle East and Africa's Menopausal Hot Flashes Market
11 APAC's Menopausal Hot Flashes Market
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Abbvie, Inc.
- Allergan PLC
- Bayer Ag
- Cipla, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- GSK PLC
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis Ag
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1fteza
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900