Liquid Biopsy Market to expand at a 13.49% value CAGR by 2032 | FMI
[262 Pages Report] As per a recent market survey by ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI), the global liquid biopsy market is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 1,026 Mn in 2021.
With the introduction of innovative molecular diagnostic tests and growing demand from biotech and pharmaceutical companies, the market is poised to expand at a stellar 13.49% CAGR, reaching US$ 3,637 Mn by 2031.
Germany, India, and China will emerge as high growth potential markets, with increasing investments by the government for improving the healthcare infrastructure, which will create attractive opportunities to global biotech players for market expansion.
Growth of the liquid biopsy market is attributable to rising incidence of cancer across several countries, which is highlighting the pressing need for faster, simpler, and more convenient diagnostic procedures. Liquid biopsy procedures are minimally invasive and cost-effective, which is making them a favorable choice for cancer diagnosis procedures.
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1396
“Increasing incidence of cancer, coupled with incorporation of latest technology in liquid biopsy for faster and more convenient diagnosis will continue to augment the market growth throughout the forecast period,” says the FMI analyst.
Besides this, increasing government-backed initiatives to support cancer research across the U.S., Japan, India and the UK will drive innovation and developments in liquid biopsy services. Also, fast track approval from regulatory bodies for novel procedures will bolster the growth over the coming years.
Additionally, technological advancements such as the incorporation of machine learning and microchip-based liquid biopsy systems will further strengthen growth prospects in the market.
As per the market survey, counties including the U.S., the U.K, and Japan will be at the forefront of innovation and adoption of liquid biopsy services, owing to the presence of leading players and prevalence of numerous high-potential cancer research institutes.
Key Takeaways from the Liquid Biopsy Market Analysis
- Based on markers, circular tumor cells (CTC) are poised to emerge dominant in the forthcoming years.
- Blood samples will emerge as the most preferred sample type
- In terms of applications, liquid biopsy will be widely preferred for lung cancer diagnosis.
- Cancer institutes are expected to remain dominant end users, accounting for over 40% of the total revenue share.
- The U.S. will showcase high growth during the forecast period, due to the presence of major liquid biopsy product manufacturers.
- The U.K. will emerge as an avenue for product innovations and development, further solidifying growth prospects.
- Japan is anticipated to witness upswings in sales, owing to government-led cancer research initiatives.
- India is expected to showcase high demand for liquid biopsy products, owing to the increased funding by government and expansion of healthcare infrastructure.
BIOCEPT, INC., Qiagen N.V., Trovagene, Inc, Janssen Global Services, LLC, MDxHealth SA, Natera, Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Silicon Biosystems, Pathway Genomics Corporation, and Sysmex Corporation are among top manufacturers of liquid biopsy products, as profiled by FMI. As per the market survey, tier-1 companies are anticipated to account for approximately 20-25% of the total market share.
Strategic collaborations, partnerships, and product innovations are some of the prominent growth strategies applied by leading market players to establish a strong foothold in the liquid biopsy market. For instance:
- In June 2021, Biocept Inc., collaborated with Quest Diagnostics, a New Jersey-based clinical laboratory, to offer laboratory services to Quest patients for its Target Selector NGS-based liquid biopsy lung cancer panel.
- In February 2021, Menarini Silicon Biosystems, a leading developer of liquid biopsy and single-cell technologies, launched its innovative CellMag product line for staining and detection of rare circulating tumor cells (CTCs).
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1396
More Insights into the Liquid Biopsy Market Report
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global liquid biopsy market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of marker type (circulating tumor cells (CTC), circulating tumor nucleic acids (cTNA) and exosomes), sample type (blood, urine and other including plasma, saliva and CSF), application type (lung cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, leukemia), end-users (hospitals, cancer institutes, academic institutes, and diagnostic centers) and across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and Middle East & Africa).
Liquid Biopsy Market by Category
By Marker Type:
- CTCs (Circulating Tumour Cells)
- ctNA (Circulating tumor Nucleic Acids)
By Sample Type:
- Others (Plasma, Saliva, CSF)
By Application Type:
- Lung Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cancer Institutes
- Academic Institutes
- Diagnostic Centers
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 8-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs