Biosurgery Market will reach 5.72% CAGR within 2021-2030
One of the basic principles that is associated with wound healing is the frequent debridement of devitalized tissues to reduce the rate of infection and promote healing. Biosurgery is defined as the use of maggot (larvae) therapy to achieve such debridement.
The Biosurgery Market worth was $15.92 billion in 2021 & is projected to reach $ 26.24 billion by 2030 with a CAGR value of 5.72%.
Make a Direct Purchase of the latest Biosurgery Market Report published in the month of 2022. Click the below link to initiate the purchase:
The Biosurgery products like hemostatic agents, surgical sealants, etc., promote hemostasis and tissue sealing in a plethora of surgical procedures. They’re also widely implemented for tissue regeneration in the field of orthobiologics. Bio-surgical products are typically made of synthetic, natural, or semi-synthetic materials to adequately seal the surgical incisions and facilitate the process of tissue repair. Moreover, these technologically advanced bio-surgical products help in the enhancement of the physician’s work efficacy by handling a variety of surgical difficulties in complex and expensive surgeries.
The future scenario of Biosurgery and a few crucial statistics
- The field of telemedicine is rising at a rapid rate, as a result of which the bio-surgical industry is expected to receive an immense boost in growth. Moreover, in emerging countries, governments are spending a hefty amount on the development of bio-surgical products. Moreover, the cost of these bio-surgical products is very less compared to others and hence is much more affordable by people.
- A research study has revealed that the usage of bio-surgical products will increase by almost 14.21% in the upcoming five years. Also, the continuous rise in demand for surgical care for patients is expediting the market growth rate to a huge extent. The National Library of Medicine has reported that around 310.21 million surgeries are performed worldwide each year, out of which almost (40 to 50) million surgeries are conducted in the U.S.A., thereby covering the largest portion of the market share. Also, in Europe, around 20 million surgeries are performed per year.
To get a first-hand overview of the report, Request a Sample at
Segments covered in the report:-
- Soft-Tissue Attachments
- Hemostatic Agents
- Staple-Line Reinforcement Agents
- Surgical Adhesives & Sealants
- Adhesion Barriers
- Baxter International
- Johnson & Johnson
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Stryker Corp.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- C.S.L. Ltd.
- Integra Lifesciences
- Pfizer Inc.
- Hemostasis L.L.C.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Cyrolife Inc.
- Orthofix Medical
- Kuros Biosciences AG
- ECM biosurgery
- Smith & Nephew
- Genzyme Biosurgery
To Know more, visit: https://www.strategicmarketresearch.com/market-report/biosurgery-market
- In 2022, Aroa Biosurgery introduced Endoform, a biosurgical product that effectively heals wounds for patients suffering from diabetic foot ulcers. They were also found to be much more efficient as compared to the traditional/old type of collagen dressings. It was also revealed through various tests that the time taken for wound healing using Endoform was much less (almost within 12 to 36) weeks.
- Baxter International successfully received the USA FDA clearance for launching its biosurgical product (peri strips dry integrated with VERITAS collagen matrix). It is widely used for reducing the rate of bleeding at the time of conducting a variety of bariatric surgeries as well as other surgical processes.
Luxury Furniture Market https://www.strategicmarketresearch.com/market-report/luxury-furniture-market
Industrial Air Compressor Market
Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market https://www.strategicmarketresearch.com/market-report/solid-oxide-fuel-cell-market
Power Tools Market https://www.strategicmarketresearch.com/market-report/power-tools-market
Bakery Processing Equipment Market