Cell-free Protein Expression Global Market Report 2022: Rising Research and Development Activities by Market Players Drives Sector Forward - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cell-free Protein Expression Market, by Product Type, by Expression Mode, by Application, by End User, and by Region - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cell-free protein expression, also known as in vitro translation, in vitro protein expression, cell-free translation, or cell-free protein synthesis, is the production of recombinant proteins in cell lysates rather than within cultured cells. Cell-free protein expression uses the biomolecular machinery with all the components extracted from the desired cell type.
Cell-free protein expression system is a rapid, simple, and sensitive tool that is devoid of membrane-bound barriers, yet contains all the mandatory substrates, machineries and biomolecules which are required for the synthesis of the desired proteins. Cell-free protein expression system is a powerful tool in biological research as it can be used for numerous applications such as assembly of viruses, expansion of genetic code, in metabolic engineering for production of toxic and complex proteins, etc. In order to produce a protein of interest, cell-free protein expression systems use crude extracts such as Escherichia coli, rabbit reticulocytes, wheat germ (WGE), insect cells, or commercially available systems of purified recombinant elements (PURE).
Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, growing demand for targeted and personalized medicine, rising research and development activities by market players, and increasing adoption of inorganic growth strategies such as acquisitions and collaborations by key players operating in the market are the major factors that are expected to drive growth of the global cell-free protein expression market over the forecast period.
For instance, according to data published in the GLOBOCAN 2020 report by the Global Cancer Observatory in December 2020, it is estimated that around 19.3 million new cancer cases (18.1 million excluding nonmelanoma skin cancer) and around 10.0 million cancer deaths (9.9 million excluding nonmelanoma skin cancer) were reported in 2020, globally.
Global Cell-Free Protein Expression Market, By Product Type:
- E. coli Cell-free Protein Expression System
- Rabbit Reticulocytes Cell-free Protein Expression System
- Wheat Germ Cell-free Protein Expression System
- Insect Cells Cell-free Protein Expression System
- Mammalian Cell-free Protein Expression System
- Labelling Tags
- Others (Vectors, yeast cell extracts, among others)
Global Cell-Free Protein Expression Market, By Expression Mode:
- Continuous flow Expression
- Batch Expression
Global Cell-Free Protein Expression Market, By Application:
- Enzyme Engineering
- Protein Labeling
- Protein-Protein interaction
- Protein Purification
- Others (High Throughput Production, among others)
Global Cell-Free Protein Expression Market, By End User:
- Biotechnological Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Academic/ Research Institutes
Global Cell-Free Protein Expression Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East
- South Africa
- Central Africa
- North Africa
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- New England Biolabs
- Jena Bioscience GmbH
- GeneCopoeia, Inc.
- Cube Biotech GmbH
- CellFree Sciences Co., Ltd.
- Moderna Therapeutics
- Biotechrabbit GmbH
- Bioneer Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Daicel Arbor Biosciences
- Creative Biolabs
- Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.
- Cusabio Technology LLC
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. Global Cell-Free Protein Expression Market - Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
5. Global Cell-Free Protein Expression Market, By Product Type, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Mn)
6. Global Cell-Free Protein Expression Market, By Expression Mode, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Mn)
7. Global Cell-Free Protein Expression Market, By Application, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Mn)
8. Global Cell-Free Protein Expression Market, By End User, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Mn)
9. Global Cell-Free Protein Expression Market, By Region, 2017 - 2030, (US$ Mn)
10. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8vhmaq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900