Global Virtual Clinical Trials Global Market Report 2022: Increasing Adoption of Telehealth Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Virtual Clinical Trials Market (2022-2027) by Study Design, Implication, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Virtual Clinical Trials Market is estimated to be USD 3.09 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 8.45 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 22.3%
- Increasing Adoption of Telehealth
- Growing Adoption of Digitization in Healthcare Sector
- Proliferation in Research and Development Activities Coupled with Favorable Government Support
- Concerns over Large Data Collection, Data Accuracy and Reliability, and Technological Failure
- Ongoing Technological Advancements in Healthcare Industry
- Emerging Collaborations between Biotechnology and Clinical Research Companies
- Cumbersome and Difficult Process with Enrolment and Engagement Activities
The Global Virtual Clinical Trials Market is segmented based on Study Design, Implication, and Geography.
- By Study Design, the market is classified into Expanded Access Trials, Interventional Trials, and Observational Trials.
- By Implication, the market is classified into Cardiovascular Disease, and Oncology.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Virtual Clinical Trials Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Virtual Clinical Trials Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Virtual Clinical Trials Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Virtual Clinical Trials Market, By Study Design
7 Global Virtual Clinical Trials Market, By Implication
8 Americas' Virtual Clinical Trials Market
9 Europe's Virtual Clinical Trials Market
10 Middle East and Africa's Virtual Clinical Trials Market
11 APAC's Virtual Clinical Trials Market
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- AiCure, LLC
- Clinical Ink
- CliniOps, Inc.
- Labcorp Drug Development
- CRF Health
- Everest Global, Inc.
- ICON, PLC
- LEO Innovation Lab
- Medable, Inc.
- Medidata Solutions
- Navitas Life Sciences, Inc.
- Neoteryx, LLC
- Oracle Corp.
- Parexel International
- Pfizer Inc.
- Science 37
- Tenthpin Management Consultants Ag
- VirTrial, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/884b11
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900