Global Equipment Leasing Software Market Report 2022: Need to Accelerate Lease Processing Time and Effectively Manage Workforce Efficiencies Drives Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Equipment Leasing Software Market (2022-2027) by Equipment Type, Deployment, End User, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Equipment Leasing Software Market is estimated to be USD 806.16 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1741.93 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.66%.
- Need to Accelerate Lease Processing Time and Effectively Manage Workforce Efficiencies
- Reduced Leasing Costs
- Centralization of Leasing Data and Documentation in a Single Enterprise-Wide Repository
- Need to Comply with Changing Norms and Regulations
- Complex and Variable Leasing Structures
- Ability to Analyze Leasing KPIs and Provide Regulatory Reporting Features
- Integration with Different Software Such as CMMS, Enterprise Asset Management Software, Accounting Software, ERP
Inconsistent Data Management
The Global Equipment Leasing Software Market is segmented based on Equipment Type, Deployment, End User, and Geography.
- By Equipment Type, the market is classified into Agriculture, Construction, Manufacturing & Warehouse Tools, Medical & Biotechnology, Office Furniture, IT Hardware & Software, and Transportation.
- By Deployment, the market is classified into On-Cloud and On-Premise.
- By End User, the market is classified into Large Enterprises and SMEs.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Equipment Leasing Software Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Equipment Leasing Software Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Equipment Leasing Software Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Equipment Leasing Software Market, By Equipment Type
7 Global Equipment Leasing Software Market, By Deployment
8 Global Equipment Leasing Software Market, By End User
9 Americas' Equipment Leasing Software Market
10 Europe's Equipment Leasing Software Market
11 Middle East and Africa's Equipment Leasing Software Market
12 APAC's Equipment Leasing Software Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Accruent, LLC
- Asset Panda, LLC
- Constellation Financing Systems
- Dominion Leasing Software, LLC
- Insight Financial Services, LLC
- LTI Technology Solutions
- NETSOL Technologies
- Nomos One Pte. Ltd.
- Odessa Technologies Inc.
- Q2 Software, Inc.
- Sopra Steria Group SA
- View The Space, Inc.
- Visual Lease, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u7aurt.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900