Laser Processing Global Market Report 2022: Featuring Coherent, TRUMPF, Han's Laser, IPG Photonics & Jenoptik Group - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Laser Processing Global Market Report 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global laser processing market is expected to grow from $14.73 billion in 2021 to $16.42 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.46%. The laser processing market is expected to reach $23.19 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 9.02%.
The main types of laser processing are gas laser, liquid laser, solid laser, and other types. The gas laser refers to a laser that generates light by passing an electric current through a gas via a process known as population inversion. Helium-neon lasers are often utilized in physics labs and other educational settings and tend to be the least expensive. The main applications of laser processing include cutting, welding, drilling, micro processing, marking and engraving, and other applications. The end-users of laser processing include aerospace and defense, automotive, healthcare, machine tools, architecture, electronics and microelectronics, and other end-user industries.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the laser processing market in 2021, and it is also expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the laser processing market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increasing applications of lasers in medical devices and surgeries are significantly contributing to the growth of the laser processing market. Medical lasers are utilized in medical procedures in various specialities, including ophthalmology, dermatology, plastic surgery, and dental surgeries, as well as in intraabdominal, cardiothoracic, neurologic, gynecologic, and urologic procedures. Lasers facilitate a source of focused, coherent light capable of transmitting intense energy to a precise location.
For instance, in 2022, according to a report published by Biospace, a leading online source for biotechnology jobs, cataract statistics in the U.K., 330,000 cataract operations are conducted every year in the country. Moreover, 30% of people aged 65 years and above are expected to have a cataract in one or both eyes.
In 2020, in the U.S., around 718,000 surgeries are projected to be performed. In Europe, around 757,000 laser eye surgeries are likely to be performed by 2020. Therefore, the increasing usage of laser in medical devices and surgeries is expected to boost the demand for laser processing solutions during the forecast period.
Technological advancements are a key trend gaining popularity in the laser processing market. Many companies operating in laser processing are developing new products or new technologies to meet industry demand and strengthen their market position across the globe.
For instance, in September 2021, TRUMPF, a German-based industrial machine manufacturing company launched 2D laser cutting machine, TruLaser 1000 which guaranteed up to 70% feed rate and with its effective cooling, it produces with high processing quality. Due to its ease of use and a wide variety of materials, it is ideal for beginners and companies who want to increase their production capacity.
1) By Type: Gas Laser; Liquid Laser; Solid Laser; Other Types
2) By Application: Cutting; Welding; Drilling; Microprocessing; Marking and Engraving; Other Applications
3) By End-Use Industry: Aerospace and Defense; Automotive; Healthcare; Machine Tools; Architecture; Electronics and Microelectronics; Other End User Industries
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Laser Processing Market Characteristics
3. Laser Processing Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Laser Processing
5. Laser Processing Market Size And Growth
6. Laser Processing Market Segmentation
7. Laser Processing Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Laser Processing Market
9. China Laser Processing Market
10. India Laser Processing Market
11. Japan Laser Processing Market
12. Australia Laser Processing Market
13. Indonesia Laser Processing Market
14. South Korea Laser Processing Market
15. Western Europe Laser Processing Market
16. UK Laser Processing Market
17. Germany Laser Processing Market
18. France Laser Processing Market
19. Eastern Europe Laser Processing Market
20. Russia Laser Processing Market
21. North America Laser Processing Market
22. USA Laser Processing Market
23. South America Laser Processing Market
24. Brazil Laser Processing Market
25. Middle East Laser Processing Market
26. Africa Laser Processing Market
27. Laser Processing Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Laser Processing Market
29. Laser Processing Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Coherent, Inc.
- TRUMPF, Inc.
- Han's Laser
- IPG Photonics
- Jenoptik Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e3h7vf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900