The Worldwide Women Health and Beauty Supplements Industry is Expected to Reach $93 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market (2022-2027) by Product, Consumer Group, Sales Channel, Age Group, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market is estimated to be USD 60.06 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 93.05 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.15%
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Cases of Hormonal Imbalances and Other Health Disorders in Women
- Poor Dietary Health Habits and Sedentary Lifestyle
- High Consumption of Probiotics and Multivitamins
- Side Effects Associated with the Health & Beauty Supplements
- Inclination Towards the Natural and Plant Based Health & Beauty Supplements
- Rising Trend of Superfood for Women
- Increasing Literate, Working Women Population Coupled with Rising Awareness & Expenditure for Health & Beauty
- Authentic Source of Raw Materials and Purity of the Compound
The Global Women Health and Beauty Supplements Market is segmented based on Product, Consumer Group, Sales Channel, Age Group, Application, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Botanicals, Enzymes, Minerals, Omega-3, Probiotics, Proteins and Vitamins.
- By Consumer Group, the market is classified into Perimenopause, PMS, Postmenopause, Postnatal and Prenatal.
- By Sales Channel, the market is classified into Direct Sales, Online and Pharmacies/ Drug Stores.
- By Age Group, the market is classified into Above 70 Years, Age 15-30, Age 31-50 and Age 51-70.
- By Application, the market is classified into Beauty and Women's Health.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- Herbalife International of America, Inc.
- GNC Holdings, Inc.
- Nature's Bounty Co.
- Bayer Ag
- Garden of Life (Nestle)
- Suntory Holdings, Ltd.
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Swisse Wellness Pty. Ltd
- Pharmavite, LLC
- Pfizer, Inc.
- FANCL Corp.
- Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.
- USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
- Nu Skin Enterprise, Inc.
- BY-HEALTH Co., Ltd.
- Revital, Ltd.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Vita Life Sciences
- Grape King Bio, Ltd.
- Standard Foods Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8saqbi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900