Automated Cell Biology Systems Market to Hit US$ 33.5 Billion by 2032 | Future Market Insights
According to Future Market Insights’ most recent industry report, the global automated cell biology systems market stands at US$ 14.1 Bn in 2022 and is expected to rise at a CAGR close to 9.0% over the forecast period, with an anticipated worth of around US$ 33.5 Bn in 2032.
The development of powerful new technologies and applications is made possible by laboratory automation, a major force in the biotechnology sector. Automation in research and production, specifically in the area of personalized therapies, is a requirement for achieving cost effectiveness and widespread accessibility of customized treatments.
Over the last two decades, the biotechnology sector has paid increasingly more attention to laboratory automation. With the development of digitalization and Industry 4.0, biotech automation has spread from its initial focus on analytical laboratories to now being used widely throughout the industry.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15816
In fact, it is widely acknowledged that many aspects of future medicine would only be possible with the help of automation. These include automated complicated data processing for precision medicine, healthcare robotics for surgery and care, automated production, and sophisticated supply chains for innovative therapeutics.
This is especially true for cell-based personalized medicines, which depend on automation to lower costs and increase accessibility. Whether for personalized drug research or autologous cell treatments, patient-derived cell multiplication is labor-intensive and characterized by substantial batch-to-batch variability.
Additionally, because individual batch sizes are small, personalized medicine requires a high overall throughput in order to be economically viable. These factors pose a demand for automated cell biology systems, thus propelling the overall market value over the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Automated cell counters (single function) are the leading segment as product, and hold approximately 6% market share in 2021, as they provide accurate cell counts.
- Drug development applications hold a market share of around 4% in 2021, owed to robust growth of biopharmaceutical industry.
- Infinite cell line cultures account for around 2% in 2021, as they are easy to culture than primary cell cultures.
- Biopharmaceutical companies as prime end users hold a share of around 4% in 2021, owed to growing CMO/CDMO activities for drug manufacturing.
- North America holds a dominant share of 4% in 2021, owed to a high economic output in the region.
“Rising Demand for Personalized Medicine, and Growth in Total Lab Automation Techniques will Propel Overall Market Growth,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15816
Automated cell biology system manufacturers have been substantially investing in research to offer long-term solutions for both the biopharmaceutical and packaging industries. Players in the automated cell biology systems market are also focusing on innovations and alliances to strengthen their market position.
- In September 2022, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. launched the Thermo Scientific DynaSpin Single-Use Centrifuge system.
- Corning Incorporated introduced a reliable method for differentiating monocytes into dendritic cells in October 2019 with the introduction of Corning® MicroDEN, an automated perfusion cell culture system.
Key Market Segments Covered in Automated Cell Biology Systems Industry Research
- Cell Culture Process Automatization Instrument or Robot (Multiple Function)
- Automated Bioreactor (Single or Multiple Function)
- Automated Cell Culture Media Exchange System (Single Function)
- Automated Culture Media Analyzer (Single Function)
- Automated Cell Wash-and-Concentrate System (Single Function)
- Automated Cell Counter (Single Function)
- Automated Fill And Finish System (Single Function)
- Automated Cell Storage Equipment (Single Function)
- Management Software
By Cell Culture:
- Finite Cell Line Cultures
- Infinite Cell Line Cultures
Speak to our Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15816
- Cell Therapy
- Drug Development
- Stem Cell Research
- Regenerative Medicine
By End User:
- Mega Pharmaceutical companies
- Biopharmaceutical companies
- Research organizations
- Academic institutes
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Landscape
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs