Global Aluminum Hydroxide Market Report 2022: A $2.46 Billion Market by 2027 - Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aluminum Hydroxide Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global aluminum hydroxide market reached a value of US$ 1.78 billion in 2021. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 2.46 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.20% during 2022-2027.
Aluminum hydroxide Al (OH)3, or trihydrate aluminum, refers to an insoluble white-colored inorganic amphoteric compound that is found naturally in the form of mineral gibbsite. It acts as an intermediate for manufacturing various aluminum-based compounds, including zeolites, aluminum oxide, and magnesium hydroxide.
Aluminum hydroxide is lightweight and fire-resistant in nature, on account of which it is extensively deployed for producing drugs, plastics, elastomers, sealants, and adhesives. Apart from this, it possesses a neutral pH level, which makes it an ideal component for formulating various cosmetic products. At present, aluminum hydroxide is available in powdered and gel forms.
Aluminum Hydroxide Market Trends
The widespread adoption of aluminum hydroxide across various industrial verticals, such as manufacturing, chemical, automotive, electronics, transportation, and pharmaceuticals, on account of the increasing need for fire retardants plastics and polymers as coatings and fillers to inhibit combustion is one of the prime factors currently driving the market toward growth.
Aluminum hydroxide further offers various benefits, including cost-effectiveness, lightweight, durability, and water solubility, which is further facilitating their demand across the globe.
Additionally, the escalating prevalence of various chronic diseases, especially amongst the geriatric population, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. In line with this, aluminum hydroxide is extensively used in medications to treat ailments, such as heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux, which is contributing to the market growth.
In line with this, the shifting inclination of the electronic industry toward halogens materials for insulating it in housings for circuit breakers, motors, and transforms over non-halogenated components due to their fire-resistant properties is contributing to the market growth.
Other factors, such as strategic collaborations amongst the key players and the rising investments in the research and development (R&D) activities, are creating a positive outlook for the market across the globe.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global aluminum hydroxide market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global aluminum hydroxide market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the grade?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global aluminum hydroxide market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Akrochem Corporation
- Albemarle Corporation
- American Elements
- Bisley & Company Pty Ltd.
- Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- J.M. Huber Corporation
- Nabaltec AG
- Nippon Light Metal Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Showa Denko K. K.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- TOR Minerals International Inc
Key Market Segmentation
Breakup by Grade:
- Industrial Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Breakup by Form:
Breakup by Application:
- Adhesives, Sealants and Elastomers
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wymsyx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900