Global Fermented Ingredients Market Trends, Forecasts, and Competitive Analysis Report 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fermented Ingredient Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the fermented ingredient market looks promising with opportunities in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and personal care industries.
The major growth drivers for this market are increasing awareness on health benefits, rising prevalence of digestive problems and obesity, and increasing demand for antibiotics.
A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the fermented ingredient market, then read this report.
Some of the fermented ingredients companies profiled in this report include E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Ajinomoto Corporation, Koninklijke DSM, CHR. Hansen, BASF, Lallemand, Angelyeast, Dohler Group, Cargill Incorporated, and Lonza.
Some of the features of 'Global Fermented Ingredients Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis' includes: -
- Market size estimates: Global fermented ingredient market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by ingredient type, application, form, process, and region
- Regional analysis: Global fermented ingredient market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for fermented ingredients in the global fermented ingredient market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for ,fermented ingredients in the global fermented ingredients market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global fermented ingredients marke?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the fermented ingredient market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the fermented ingredient market?
- What are emerging trends in this fermented ingredients market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the fermented ingredient market?
- What are the new developments in the fermented ingredient market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this fermented ingredient market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this fermented ingredients area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this fermented ingredient market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Fermented Ingredient Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Fermented Ingredient Market by Ingredient Type
3.3.1: Amino Acids
3.3.2: Organic Acids
3.3.7: Industrial Enzymes
3.4: Global Fermented Ingredient Market by Application
3.4.1: Food and Beverages
3.4.5: Personal Care
3.4.7: Textile and Leather
3.5: Global Fermented Ingredient Market by Form
3.6: Global Fermented Ingredient Market by Process
3.6.1: Batch Fermentation
3.6.2: Continuous Fermentation
3.6.3: Aerobic Fermentation
3.6.4: Anaerobic Fermentation
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Fermented Ingredient Market by Region
4.2: North American Fermented Ingredient Market
4.2.1: Market by Ingredient Type: Amino Acids, Organic Acids, Biogas, Polymer, Vitamins, Antibiotics, and Industrial Enzymes
4.2.2: Market by Application: Food and Beverages, Feed, Pharmaceuticals, Paper, Personal Care, Biofuel, and Textile and Leather
4.2.3: Market by Form: Liquid and Dry
4.2.4: Market by Process: Batch Fermentation, Continuous Fermentation, Aerobic Fermentation, and Anaerobic Fermentation
4.3: European Fermented Ingredient Market
4.4: APAC Fermented Ingredient Market
4.5: ROW Fermented Ingredient Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Fermented Ingredient Market by Ingredient Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Fermented Ingredient Market by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Fermented Ingredient Market by Form
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Fermented Ingredient Market by Process
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for Global Fermented Ingredient Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Fermented Ingredient Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Devlopment
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Fermented Ingredient Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
7.2: Ajinomoto Corporation
7.3: Koninklijke DSM
7.4: CHR. Hansen
7.8: Dohler Group
7.9: Cargill Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vebihv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900