Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market: Advanced R&D Process Strategies 2022-2030
FMI, an ESOMAR-certified market research firm, states that the global Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market will reach U.S$ 1.08 Bn in 2022, growing at 4.9% y-o-y in 2022.
Request for Report Sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1013
|Data Points||Market Insights|
|Market Value 2021||USD 1.03 Bn|
|Market Value 2022||USD 1.08 Bn|
|Market Value 2030||USD 1.58 Bn|
|Key Players||The key players are AWAREPOINT CORPORATION, Care Logistics LLC., Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, TeleTracking Technologies, Inc., Sonitor Technologies, Inc., STANLEY Healthcare, Allscripts, McKesson Corporation, Arcomed AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., JVS Group, Infosys Limited, Neusoft Corporation, INFINITT Healthcare Co. Ltd|
|Share of Top 5 Countries||64.7%|
Adoption of hospital capacity management solutions is seen amongst large patient care facilities for rendering a smooth workflow in terms of downtime as well as cost. This factor is expected to drive the hospital capacity management solutions market in the forecast period.
Key Takeaways of Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market Study
- RTLS (Real time locating system) accounted for around 34% of hospital capacity management solutions market in 2021 and is expected to continue with being top-seeded in the forecast period
- Cloud-based hospital capacity management solution contributed for around 3/5th of market value share in 2021
- Cumulatively, North America and Europe contributed for more than 70% of the total share of the hospital capacity management solutions market in 2021
- Countries such as Brazil, China, South Africa, and India are expected to are emerging as lucrative markets, but pale in comparison to US and Europe
Expansive Prominence in the hospital capacity management solutions market
Taking the expansive way of growth helps in strengthening the solutions’ and software’s portfolio; as e-Health has picked up pace looking at the accuracy and need for data management.
- STANLEY Healthcare, in May 2022, announced the assimilation of AeroScout Real-Time Location System (RTLS) with certification from Cisco DNA Spaces. The objective of this move is to table economic solution across the healthcare industry
- Allscripts has its “2bPrecise” platform that takes in clinical information from the EHR preferred by client along with genomic/genetic data from the molecular labs, thereby giving a comprehendible patient record. This gives precise diagnoses at a faster rate.
- TeleTracking Technologies have their Capacity Management Suite with PreAdmitTracking with electronic bedboard to enable patient access as well as placement
“Precise, real-time navigation with the patient will boost the hospital capacity management solutions market.” says the FMI Analyst.
Speak to our Research Expert: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1013
Scope of the Report
|Historical Data Available for||2022-2030|
|Market Analysis||USD Billion for Value|
|Key Countries Covered||US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Russia, Nordic, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey|
|Key Segments Covered||Product, Application, Delivery Mode and Region|
|Key Companies Profiled||• Cerner Corporation
• Epic Systems Corporation
• TeleTracking Technologies, Inc.
• Sonitor Technologies, Inc.
• STANLEY Healthcare
• McKesson Corporation
• Arcomed AG
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• JVS Group
• Infosys Limited
• Neusoft Corporation
• INFINITT Healthcare Co. Ltd
• AWAREPOINT CORPORATION
• Care Logistics LLC
|Report Coverage||Market Forecast, Competition Intelligence, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2015 to 2030. The global hospital capacity management solutions market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
Explore Other Reports Links from Healthcare Market
Neurointerventional Devices Market:- According to a new report from Future Market Insights (FMI), the global Neurointerventional Devices Market will grow at a 4.7% CAGR through 2030. According to the study, the market will be worth $3.6 billion by the end of 2030.
Companion Animal Drugs Market:- Growing at a CAGR of 5%, the global Companion Animal Drugs Market is anticipated to increase from a valuation of US$ 36.94 Billion in 2022 to US$ 47.23 Billion by the end of 2027.
Automated Suturing Devices Market:- ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insight (FMI) presents incisive global Automated Suturing Devices Market survey for the forecast period of 2021-2031.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs