Teeth Whitening Market value is estimated to reach US$ 6.6 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 10.7 Bn by the year 2032 end – FMI
As per Future Market Insights’ latest revised industry analysis, the global teeth whitening market was valued at around US$ 6.4 Bn in 2021, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
Cosmetic dentistry, which includes procedures like tooth replacement, space closure, contouring, and whitening, attracts a lot of interest. Smoking, consuming particular foods, and frequently consuming tea, coffee, and other liquids all cause teeth to become discoloured over time.
Download Sample Copy: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15717
Patients have more options now that allow them to have healthy, naturally white teeth due to advancements in cosmetic dentistry. Because it is both affordable and effective, tooth whitening has become one of the most used cosmetic dentistry procedure globally. These elements have contributed to the expansion of the global teeth whitening market.
About 47.2% of Americans over 30 in the U.S. have periodontal disease, according to the CDC. Additionally, increasing number of dental aesthetic operations has led to the development of new technology in cosmetic dentistry, and the established healthcare infrastructure is substantially supporting market expansion on a global level.
Due to this there are now more licences and permits available on the market for teeth whitening products, which has increased the variety of products available. Enterprises in the market are focusing on obtaining regulatory approvals in order to advance the sector and offer items that adhere to rules.
Thus, the market for teeth whitening will expand due to the growing usage of these products.
Request for Customization: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15717
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The teeth whitening devices segment accounted for around 0% share of total teeth whitening market in 2021, owing to a rise in the awareness for oral hygiene as well as education of people regarding treatment of periodontal diseases through these devices.
- The retail sales segment dominates the teeth whitening market with about 0% share in 2021, owed to the increasing need for teeth whitening products.
- North America accounts for the highest share of 4% of the global teeth whitening market share in 2021, due to the increased incidence of oral cancer cases, increasing influence of social media, and increase in the number of product approvals in this region.
- Europe is slated to be the second largest region for teeth whitening market, holding a market share of around 2% in the global market, in 2021, owed to the presence of a high number of independent dental practices.
“Increasing incidence of periodontitis and associated diseases, and increasing number of approvals by the regulatory bodies for teeth, are factors set to boost the market over the forecast period,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
In order to diversify their product offerings and increase their geographical presence, leading industry participants in the teeth whitening market are concentrating on the development, introduction, and approval of innovative products.
- American Orthodontics and Ultradent Goods, Inc. established a partnership on February 8, 2021, in which American Orthodontics would exclusively distribute Ultradent’s Opal Orthodontics branded products to orthodontists in the United States.
- Repair and Protect with Deep Repair toothpaste was introduced by GSK Consumer Healthcare in September 2021 to provide a minty and whitening toothpaste for people who have dentine hypersensitivity.
Speak to our Research Expert: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-15717
Teeth Whitening Market by Category
- Teeth Whitening Gels & Strips
- Carbamide Peroxide with Potassium Nitrate and Fluoride
- Carbamide Peroxide
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Teeth Whitening Devices
- LED Lights
- Corded LED Lights
- Cordless LED Lights
- UV Lights
- Halogen Lights
- LED Lights
- Oral Care Products
By Distribution Channel:
- Institutional Sales
- Dental Hospitals
- Dental Clinics
- Group Dental Practice
- Retail Sales
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Hypermarket and Supermarket
- Online Sales
Top Trending Reports
Robotic Wheelchair Market Share : The global demand for the robotic wheelchair market is set to witness growth at 11.5% CAGR from 2022 to 2032, surpassing US$ 127.1 Mn in 2022.
Europe Radiotherapy Patient Positioning Market Trends : Europe radiotherapy patient positioning market is set to display a substantial growth at 4.1% CAGR from 2022 to 2032, surpassing US$ 124.9 Mn in 2022.
Inhaled Nitric Oxide Delivery Systems Market Growth : Inhaled Nitric Oxide Delivery Systems worldwide, the market is expected to reach a worth of about US$ 735.7 Mn by the end of 2032, with a projected CAGR of 9.5% during 2022 – 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs