Healthcare Testing, Inspection, & Certification Outsourcing Global Market Report 2022: Growing Number of Renewable Energy Generation Projects and Transportation Facilities Presents Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Healthcare Testing, Inspection, & Certification Outsourcing Market Research Report by Product, Type, End-use, Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Healthcare Testing, Inspection, & Certification Outsourcing Market size was estimated at USD 4,291.22 million in 2021, USD 4,805.50 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.23% to reach USD 8,579.27 million by 2027.
- Growing Demand for Safe Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device
- Proliferating Use of Advanced Technology for Tic Services
- Accelerating Demand from Businesses and Companies for Safe and Practical Testing, Inspection, and Certification Methods
- Limited Availability of Internationally Accepted Standards
- Growing Number of Renewable Energy Generation Projects and Transportation Facilities
- Integration of Cloud Technology With the Testing, Inspection, and Certification (TIC)
Long Lead-Times for Overseas Qualification Tests
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Healthcare Testing, Inspection, & Certification Outsourcing to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the market was studied across Consumables and Instruments.
- Based on Type, the market was studied across High-field NMR spectroscopy and Low-field NMR spectroscopy.
- Based on End-use, the market was studied across Academic, Agriculture & Food, Chemical Industry, Oil & Gas industries, and Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Healthcare Testing, Inspection, & Certification Outsourcing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Healthcare Testing, Inspection, & Certification Outsourcing Market, by Product
7. Healthcare Testing, Inspection, & Certification Outsourcing Market, by Type
8. Healthcare Testing, Inspection, & Certification Outsourcing Market, by End-use
9. Americas Healthcare Testing, Inspection, & Certification Outsourcing Market
10. Asia-Pacific Healthcare Testing, Inspection, & Certification Outsourcing Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Healthcare Testing, Inspection, & Certification Outsourcing Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
- Bureau Veritas SA
- CSA Group Testing & Certification Inc.
- DEKRA CERTIFICATION B.V.
- DNV GL
- Element Materials Technology Ltd.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Favareto SA
- Intertek Group plc
- KIWA NV
- Lloyd's Register Group Limited
- Mistras Group
- SGS SA
- Team Inc.
- TUV NORD GROUP
- TUV SUD
- UL LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n9bes9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900