Teleradiology Market to Register a CAGR of 15.3% by 2032 – Exclusive Report by FMI
As per a study by ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI), The teleradiology market is projected to register a CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period, up from US$ 7.3 Bn in 2021. Favored by the increasing number of medical imaging procedures such as computed tomography (CT) scans and X-ray scans, the sales of teleradiology are likely to surge at a vigorous 15.3% CAGR during the assessment period.
Rising prevalence of diseases such as cancer, arthritis, cellulitis, and osteomyelitis are facilitating the market growth. According to the National Institute of Cancer, around 1898,160 new incidences of cancer are estimated to be diagnosed in 2021, causing approximately 608,570 deaths in the U.S.
As teleradiology enables the transfer of radiological images to qualified radiologists for providing effective treatments, it plays a life-saving function for patients. Thus, with the increasing number of cancer cases and lack of availability of skilled radiologists in sub-urban and rural areas, the demand for teleradiology systems is likely to increase over the coming year.
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
The coronavirus outbreak has favored the teleradiology market by increasing demand for medical imaging procedures across the globe. As the use of teleradiology systems avoids in-person contacts for the exchange of hard imaging result copies, these systems are increasingly being adopted by hospitals, medical institutes, and clinics for sharing study observations and details information gathered, thereby, driving teleradiology sales.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Teleradiology Market Study
Sales of teleradiology systems are expected to rise at 9.10% between 2020 and 2021.
- The U.S. is estimated to dominate the North America teleradiology market owing to the presence of leading market players in the country.
- China is likely to emerge as the prominent market in Asia Pacific due to the high prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and arthritis.
- Based on modality, CT scans are anticipated to lead the segment, on the back of rising digitalization and technological advancements in the segment.
- Owing to the surging demand for diagnostic imaging procedures due to the lack of qualified radiologists, ambulatory imaging centres (AICs) are expected to account for substantial revenue share.
Teleradiology Solutions, Argus Radiology, SRL Diagnostics, USARAD Holdings, Inc., Vital Radiology Services, and Telemedicine Clinic are the leading players operating in the teleradiology market as profiled by FMI.
The teleradiology market is highly fragmented owing to the presence of large number of market players. Leading player emphasizing on launching the new products and expanding their product portfolio to gain competitive edge over other player. Besides, this some of the players are adopting strategies such as strategic collaboration, merger, acquisition, and partnership with other industry players to strength their market footprint.
Get In Touch With Our Team For 20% Flat Discount:
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA