Global Helicobacter Pylori Infections Market Report to 2032 - Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Helicobacter Pylori Infections - Market Insight, Epidemiology And Market Forecast - 2032" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the H. pylori Infection, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the H. pylori Infection market trends in the United States, EU-5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The H. pylori Infection market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies, and the current and forecasted 7MM H. pylori Infection market size from 2019 to 2032. The Report also covers current H. pylori Infection market drivers, market barriers, SWOT analysis, reimbursement, market access, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
- The United States
- The EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2019-2032
- In 2021, the diagnosed prevalent cases of H. pylori Infection were estimated to be approximately 321,978,200 cases in the 7MM. These cases are expected to increase by 2032 at a CAGR of 0.2% during the study period (2019-2032).
- Among the 7MM, the United States accounted for approximately 37% of the total diagnosed prevalent cases of H. pylori Infection in the 7MM in the year 2021. The cases are expected to further increase by 2032.
- Among EU5 countries, France had the highest diagnosed prevalent cases of H. pylori Infection with approximately 31,931,498 cases in 2021, while the United Kingdom had the lowest diagnosed prevalent population of H. pylori Infection with approximately 23,913,563 cases in 2021.
- In 2021, the diagnosed prevalent population of H. pylori Infection in Japan was found to be approximately 64,413,456 which is expected to decrease for the study period of 2019-2032.
- According to estimates based on the epidemiology model for H. pylori Infection, the gender distribution of the disease suggests a male predominance across the 7MM, with approximately 62,422,016 male and approximately 56,837,414 female cases in the US in 2021.
- According to estimates based on the epidemiology model for H. pylori Infection, the age-specific distribution of the disease suggests that in the US, the >40 age group makes up the majority of the H. pylori Infection cases (approximately 65%), followed by 20-40 age group ( approximately 25%). While there were least cases in the 0-20 age group.
- The market size of the H. pylori Infection in the seven major markets was approximately USD 3,411 million in 2021, which is further expected to increase by 2032 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.9% for the study period (2019-2032).
- The United States accounts for the largest market size for H. pylori Infection, in comparison to EU-5 (Germany, Italy, France, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
- The therapies already in the market together with the recent launch of Voquezna Dual and Triple Pak are expected to increase the market size of H. pylori infection in the coming years, assisted by other factors.
- Among EU5 countries, France had the highest market size with approximately USD 290 million in 2021, followed by Germany.
- The market size for H. pylori Infection in Japan was valued at approximately USD 591 million in 2021. It is expected that the market will increase during the forecast period (2022-2032).
Scope of the Report
- The report covers a descriptive overview of H. pylori Infection, explaining its etiology, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, genetic basis, and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the H. pylori Infection epidemiology and treatment.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for H. pylori Infection is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the H. pylori Infection market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering the 7MM drug outreach.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the 7MM H. pylori Infection market.
- Phathom Pharmaceuticals
- Redhill Biopharma
- Takeda Pharmaceutical
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Juvise Pharmaceuticals
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
- Pernix Therapeutics
- Eisai Co
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d9e98s
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900