3D Printed Surgical Models is expected to dominate the 3D Printed Surgical Models Market Share
The 3D Printed Surgical Models Market is expected to see a prodigious CAGR of 14.7%, and is projected to increase from US$ 347.5 million in 2021 to US$ 1731.9 million by 2032.
Get Sample PDF Of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15078
The use of 3D printed surgical models in the healthcare industry for planning tumor excision, endovascular aneurysm repair, and the treatment of trauma injuries in orthopedic surgery has improved 3D printed surgical models market statistics.
More money spent on healthcare by governments around the world aids surgeons in performing surgery precisely and successfully, increasing the number of successful treatments, and promotes the 3D printed surgical models market growth.
The surge in demand for minimally invasive procedures has been the primary factor driving the market expansion for 3D printed surgical models throughout the forecast period. An increase in R&D efforts will aid in the 3D printed surgical models market share growth.
The high expense of the technology, on the other hand, is projected to restrict the demand for 3D printed surgical models. The expansion of the market is also expected to be hampered by the rising use of recycled and refurbished equipment during the forecast period.
The most advanced healthcare infrastructure, including hospitals, clinics, and extensive use of cutting-edge medical products and services like 3D printing, is found in the United States.
- The 3D printed surgical models market is expected to have a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period.
- The 3D printed surgical models market is having a valuation of US$ 396.6 million in 2022.
- The 3D printed surgical models market had a valuation of US$ 347.5 million in 2021.
- The 3D printed surgical models market is segmented based on surgical models, wherein the orthopedic segment is anticipated to have a CAGR of 11.4% by 2032.
- The 3D printed surgical models market is segmented based on technology, wherein the Color Jet Printing is anticipated to have a market share of US$ 481.4 million by 2032.
- The 3D printed surgical models market is segmented based on material, wherein the plastic segment is anticipated to have a market share of US$ 383.3 million by 2032.
- The Europe 3D printed surgical models market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 473.8 million through 2032.
- The North America 3D printed surgical models market is expected to lead with a prodigious share of US$ 507.2 million during the forecast period.
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15078
The market for 3D printed surgical models is very crowded, with both domestic and international vendors. The increasing demand from consumers can motivate a number of business individuals to introduce cutting-edge products in this sector.
Some of the major key players in the 3D printed surgical models market are Stratasys Ltd., 3D Systems, Inc, Lazarus 3D, LLC, Osteo3D, Axial3D, Onkos Surgical, Formlabs, Materialize NV, 3D LifePrints U.K. Ltd., and WhiteClouds Inc.
- The company’s Mimics Enlight cardiovascular planning software suite will include new Left Atrium Appendage Occlusion (LAAO) procedure support technologies in 2021, boosting Materialize 3D printing capabilities in the field of cardiology.
- In order to offer a new DICOM-to-print solution for surgeons and hospitals throughout North America in 2020, Fast Radius teamed up with Axial3D. It is predicted that such strategic actions will promote market expansion. The following are a few of the leading companies in the market for 3D printed surgical models
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15078
Market Segments Covered in 3D Printed Surgical Models Market Analysis
By Surgical Models:
- Cardiac Surgery/Interventional Cardiology
- Gastroenterology Endoscopy of Esophageal
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Surgical oncology
- Transplant Surgery
- Fused Deposition Modeling
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs