Including Novel Medication in Therapies would create Expansion Opportunities for the Menopause Treatment Market: Future Market Insights
As per Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the valuation for the global menopause treatment market in 2022 is estimated to be around US$ 13.3 Bn in 2022 and is projected to exhibit growth at a CAGR close to 5.5% over the forecast period, to reach an estimated valuation of US$ 22.9 Bn in 2032.
Hormone therapy comes with side effects due to the medication prescribed such as Tibolone, progestin, and estrogen, which is part of the therapy. Women experience vaginal bleeding, weight gain, breast tenderness, endometrial hyperplasia, and others, which are creating market scope for manufacturers to improve drug formulations that can address all these problems at once.
Bone fracture is also prevalent and relative cases of osteoporosis are also observed in women in their menopause. Menopause is also considered the common reason for osteoporosis as it has a direct relationship with the lack of estrogen. Women are at a high risk of fractures.
Download Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15766
Rising investment in research and development and healthcare settings to develop novel therapy and medications putting emphasis on low-cost product development and lesser side effects are expected to propel the menopause treatment market growth during the forecast period.
Moreover, many startups are focusing on fundraising to support different programs. More tech-enabled startups trying to convince investors to fund women’s digital health.
Evernow secured a $28.5M Series A in August 2021 for menopausal treatments and round-the-clock medical assistance. This money will be used to offer 24/7 support and virtual hormone therapy for menopausal treatment.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Hormone therapy is the leading segment by product, and holds approximately 7% market value share in 2021, due to higher adoption and easier adoption of availability of medications that are used in hormone therapy.
- By route of administration, numerous studies demonstrate that women are substantially better protected against cardiovascular issues, with both heart attacks and strokes occurring at significantly lower rates when oral medications are prescribed. Hence, oral route of administration holds a market share of 0% in 2021.
- By distribution channel, retail sales are leading in the global menopause treatment market, and are expected to continue to do so with a projected CAGR of 6% during the forecasted years. Retail sales include retail pharmacies, drug stores, supermarkets, and hypermarkets, which are easily accessible and offer services like home delivery, making it the most lucrative among others.
- South Asia held the largest market share in the global menopause treatment market and estimated to grow at a CAGR of close to 6% due to the presence of a prestigious society and institutes that are educating and creating awareness among the population.
“Government campaigns creating awareness on women’s health and menopause is set to propel the sales of menopause treatment products across the globe,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Request for Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15766
The market for menopause treatment is fragmented with well-established players, local and new entrants within the market sphere. Key players have initiated product launches with additional patient requirements addressing major issues related to side effects, attained regulatory approvals, and increased their manufacturing facilities.
- Theramex and Endoceutics expanded their initial contract in February 2022 to include the sale of Intrarosa® (prasterone) in Australia.
- In 2018, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals received the final approval from the US health regulator for a generic version of Nordisk Inc.’s VAGIFEM, for menopause symptoms.
Key Companies Profiled
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Merck KGaA
- Novartis AG
- Bayers AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk
- Ascend Therapeutics
- Mylan N.V. [Viatris]
- Cipla, Inc.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Perrigo Pharma International D.A.C.
- Ausio Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- EndoCeutics, Inc.
- Radius Health, Inc.
Speak to our Research Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15766
Key Market Segments Covered in Menopause Treatment Industry Research
- Hormone Therapy
- Progestin-Only Medicines
- Estrogen-Only Medicines
- Non-Hormonal Therapy
- Serotonin-Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRI)
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI)
By Route of Administration:
By Distribution Channel:
- Institutional Sales
- Specialty Clinics
- Retail Sales
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
- Online Sales
Top Related Reports
Inhaled Nitric Oxide Delivery Systems Market Growth : Inhaled Nitric Oxide Delivery Systems worldwide, the market is expected to reach a worth of about US$ 735.7 Mn by the end of 2032, with a projected CAGR of 9.5% during 2022 – 2032.
Hemostatic Gels Market Analysis : The global hemostatic gels market was valued at US$ 957.1 Mn in 2021, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.8% to reach US$ 1.9 Bn by 2032.
Aflatoxicosis Treatment Market Forecast : As per the analysis, the global aflatoxicosis treatment market is expected to secure US$ 403.5 Million from 2022 to 2032, while recording a CAGR of 3.8% during the prior mentioned time period.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs