HPV Testing and Pap Test Market | Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2022-2032
According to a recent market survey conducted by Future Market Insights (FMI), the Global HPV testing and Pap Test Market was valued at US$ 2.2 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 15 billion by 2032. According to the report’s findings, Pap Testing will continue to be crucial for the market, as it will generate the majority of revenue, with a CAGR of 17.5%. Official strategies and policies, such as the WHO global cervical cancer elimination strategy, are expected to increase demand for testing. New technologies, government programmes, and public awareness campaigns will all help to increase demand in low-resource areas.
Request Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15811
Cervical Cancer Screening to Continue being the key application for HPV and Pap Test Revenue
Vaginal cancer cannot be detected solely through Pap or HPV tests. However, they can detect cervical cancer, HPV, and pre-cancerous conditions. This is useful because the presence of these can be a risk factor for cervical cancer.
The US to Command the Larger Proportion of HPV testing and Pap test consumption in the Analysis Period
The United States contributed the most to the increase in demand for HPV and Pap tests. The American Cancer Society recommends screening women over the age of 25 at recommended intervals. There are also programmes that offer free or low-cost testing to women, such as the CDC’s NBCCEDP.
HPV testing and Pap Test Market: Competition Insights
HPV Testing and Pap Test providers are focused on increasing the efficiency, accuracy and affordability of their tests and harnessing new technology. The key companies operating include Abbott Laboratories, Qiagen N.V., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Hologic, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Femasys, Inc., Arbor Vita Corporation, NURX, Inc., Seegene, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific. Inc., bioMérieux SA
Some of the recent developments in HPV Testing and Pap Test are as follows:
- in June 2022 Hoffmann-La Roche AG, a Swiss healthcare pharmaceutical and diagnostics company, announced the launch of a self-sampling solution that allows patients to collect samples privately at a healthcare facility and have them analysed. The goal of allowing self-collection was to offer an alternative to the traditional invasive clinician-based collection process.
- Alercell, Inc, a molecular diagnostics company and diagnostics provider, announced the “Meltpro HPV genotype test” in May 2022. It is based on DNA sequencing research. The use of a PCR machine eliminates the risk of human interpretation and results in less than three hours.
- In June 2022, Karkinos Healthcare, which operates in the oncology healthcare sector, developed CerviRaksha, a clinically validated HPV test that has been pre-qualified and approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It has also been granted the CE mark and bears it. The samples are collected at home, and the results are sent via email. Individual HPV-16 and HPV-18 genotypes are distinguished, and false positives are filtered.
- In May 2022, The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and the University of Manchester, and the University of Hull will collaborate to test for cervical cancer in women of the 65-and-older age group, who are often overlooked despite accounting for over 50% of cervical cancer incidents in the UK. This test will also only require a urine sample, which may entice women who were previously refusing to participate.
Key Segments Covered in HPV Testing and Pap Test Survey
HPV Testing and Pap Test Market by Type:
- HPV Testing
- Pap Test
HPV Testing and Pap Test Market by Application:
- Vaginal Cancer Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screening
HPV Testing and Pap Test Market by Product Type:
HPV Testing and Pap Test Market by Technology:
- Other Technologies
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15811
More Insights Available
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the HPV Testing and Pap Test Market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of by Test Type (HPV Testing, Pap Test), By Application (Vaginal Cancer Screening, Cervical Cancer Screening), By Product Type (Instruments, Consumables, Services), by Technology (PCR, Immunodiagnostics, Other Technologies), across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs