Laboratory Supplies Market is expected to grow significantly between 2022-2032
The global demand for Laboratory Supplies is projected to increase at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, reaching a total of US$ 81.61 Billion in 2032, according to a report from Future Market Insights (FMI). From 2017 to 2021, sales witnessed significant growth, registering a CAGR of 6%.
Rise in investment for R&D activities by countries, the amalgamation of lab equipment with state-of-the-art technology, and increase in demand for plastics in the healthcare industry due to its advantages over metal and glass, which includes cost-effectiveness, lightweight, versatility, and biocompatibility, are factors driving the market.
Request Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15785
Laboratories have developed as multipurpose research facilities in which numerous types of testing mechanisms, research comparisons, and different developments are carried out. This has also led to a rise in the laboratory supply market demand. Moreover, the trend of lab supplies research has been gaining a strong grip over the past decade. This has resulted in the expansion of new laboratories in academic institutions, thereby driving the market growth.
Furthermore, clinical laboratories are also going through major technological developments. With intense research and development going on in the field of personalized medicine and the pathogenesis of diseases, advanced diagnostics procedures and tests are being executed widely. The technological improvements in the laboratory continue to bring real benefits that increase from greater ease of use, speed of analysis, improved safety, higher precision, increased capacity, operational efficiencies, enhanced reliability, and numerous other intangibles.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The equipment segment dominates the market with a share of over 63.4% due to the high costs associated with them
- The disposables segment is anticipated to witness a rapid growth rate of 8.3% during the forecast period as they help in avoiding contamination and reducing errors in the procedures
- Among disposables, the tube segment accounts for a maximum share of 19.2%. They are mostly used in laboratories to view, store, and transport samples
- North America was the leading regional segment in terms of revenue and market share.
“The demand for laboratory products is rising due to technological advancements in the field of chemical and biological research. The increasing volume of clinical laboratory tests and life science research investigations is driving the demand for laboratory disposable products,” says an analyst at Future Market Insights
Key Market Players
Major players are channelling efforts toward expanding their production capacities to strengthen their market share and cater to the growing demand. Market expansion is anticipated to be aided by the growing number of partnerships and collaborations among key players that are looking to increase their presence in the market. Some of the players in the Laboratory Supplies market are Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Bruker Corporation; Danaher Corporation; Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Irvine Scientific Sales Company, Inc.); Agilent Technologies Inc.; and Others.
- In March 2022, Precisa Gravimetrics AG introduced their Halo range of sophisticated UV-Vis spectrophotometers GB 30 under the Dynamica brand.
- In February 2021, INTEGRA Biosciences launched the D-ONE single-channel pipetting module for hands-free transfers from individual tubes or wells using the ASSIST PLUS pipetting robot. This system effectively automates tedious tasks such as serial dilutions, sample normalization, hit picking, or pipetting of complex plate layouts, increasing productivity and reproducibility in the lab while reducing hands-on time, processing errors, and physical strain.
Key Segments Profiled in the Laboratory Supplies Market Industry Survey
Laboratory Supplies Market by Product Type:
- Laminar Flow Hood
- Micro Manipulation Systems
- Lab Air Filtration System
- Sonicators And Homogenizers
- Autoclaves And Sterilizers
- Spectrophotometer And Microarray Equipment
- Cell Imaging Consumables
- Cell Culture Consumables
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Laboratory Supplies market, presenting historical analysis from 2016 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of by Product (Equipment (Autoclaves & Sterilizers, Spectrophotometer & Microarray Equipment), Disposables (Tubes, Masks) & Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa).
About the Healthcare at Future Market Insights
The healthcare domain team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time-efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis of key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs