Rising Pediatric and Geriatric Patient Preference for Softgel Capsules is expected to Drive Market Growth: Future Market Insights
As per Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the valuation for the global softgel capsules market was around US$ 1.7 Bn in 2021, and is projected to exhibit growth at a CAGR of close to 6.0% over the forecast period.
Recent years have seen a significant increase in interest in the oral delivery of medications with low water solubility due to the development of soft gelatin capsules (SGCs) delivery systems. This can be explained by the surge of low-solubility medications in the pipeline and the difficulties in creating bioavailable and consistent dose forms.
These drugs are encapsulated inside SGCs, which is a method employed to transport the active constituents to the systemic circulation, to overcome some formulation constraints. SGCs feature great dose accuracy and homogeneity, as well as higher consistency in manufacturing and product stability.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15724
This is crucial for drugs that are susceptible to oxidative and hydrolytic breakdown. The expanding cosmetics industry’s desire for soft gel capsules to supply cosmeceuticals in the form of capsules drives the growth of the worldwide soft gel capsules market.
The rising consumption of supplements in capsule form increases demand for soft gel capsules, propelling the global soft gel capsules market. The pharmaceutical industry’s use of soft gel capsules is also aided by improvements to the capsules’ outer shell and compatibility with the ingredients inside, which have become two of the market’s main growth drivers.
Owed to the aforementioned factors, the global softgel capsules market is set to reach an estimated valuation of US$ 3.1 Bn in 2032.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Gelatin softgel capsules are the leading segment as product, and hold approximately 3% market share in 2021, owing to their property of increased bioavailability, and greater absorption.
- Type-A gelatin (pork skin) segment is set to lead in terms of raw material for softgel capsules with a projected market share of around 5% by 2032, owing to the high availability of porcine sources of raw material globally.
- By application, health supplements are leading in the global softgel capsules market, and are expected to continue to do so with a projected CAGR of 5% during the forecasted years, as they are easy to swallow and disintegrate quickly.
- By end users, CMOs hold a dominant market share of 2% in the global market in 2021, owed to the lowered cost of production, and higher output.
- Oral softgels are leading the market as route of administration, holding a share of around 7% in 2021, owed to higher patient preference.
- North America is considered as the leading region with a global share of 7% in 2021, owed to the large number of available distributors for softgel capsules in the region.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15724
“Rising prevalence of chronic diseases is promoting the adoption of softgel capsules with greater bioavailability, enhanced absorption, and a long shelf-life,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
The market for softgel capsules is fragmented, and there exists a number of contract manufacturing players within the market sphere. Key players promote market expansion through novel product launch activities along with acquisitions and collaborations.
- The delayed/enteric release softgel OptiGel® DR by Catalent was introduced in October 2020 for applications in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical applications.
- Sirio Pharma Company Limited announced in July 2022 that Sirio will purchase 80% of Best Pharmaceuticals, a contract manufacturer of nutraceuticals and dietary supplements.
Key Companies Profiled
- Aenova Group GmbH
- Fuji Capsule Co., Ltd
- Sirio Pharma Company Limited
- Catalent, Inc
- EuroCaps Ltd
- Guangdong Yichao Biological Co., Ltd.
- Elnova Pharma
- Captek Softgel International Inc
- Hunan Er-Kang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Soft Gel Technologies Inc.
Ask the Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15724
Key Market Segments Covered in Softgel Capsules Industry Research
- Gelatin Softgel Capsules
- Vegetarian Softgel Capsules
By Raw Material:
- Type-A Gelatin (Pork Skin)
- Type-B Gelatin (Animal Bones & Skin)
- Fish Bone Gelatin
- Cellulose Derivatives
- Starch Material
- Antacid & Antiflatulent Preparations
- Antianemic Preparations Hematinic Preparations)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs
- Antibiotic & Antibacterial Drugs
- Cough & Cold Preparations
- Cardiovascular Therapy Drugs
- Health Supplements
- Vitamin & Dietary Supplements
- Other Therapeutic Applications
By End User:
- In-house Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Nutraceutical Companies
- Cosmeceutical Companies
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
By Route of Administration:
- Oral Softgels
- Twist off Softgels
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Healthcare Domain
Empty Capsules Market : are anticipated to reach around US$ 2.1 Bn in 2022 and are further expected to increase at 8% CAGR during the forecast period from 2022 to 2026.
Aromatherapy Market : is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% between 2022 and 2032, totaling around US$ 12.9 Billion by 2032.
Wearable Medical Devices Market : is expected to grow at 28.1% CAGR and reach a valuation of US$ 73.48 Billion by 2032.
Lab Automation Market : is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% through 2032, reaching US$ 4.74 billion by 2032.
Medical Robots Market : valued at around US$ 8.5 Bn at the end of 2021. The market is projected to register a 20.1% CAGR and top a valuation of US$ 63.7 Bn by 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs