Organ Preservation Global Market 2022-2028: Rising Awareness of Organ Transplants Fuels 7.2% Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Organ Preservation Market 2022-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global organ preservation market is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Organ preservation techniques maintain organ functionality for reuse in another human body through surgical procedures.
Furthermore, rising awareness of organ transplants will further boost the growth of the organ preservation industry. However, the risk of organ failure in aged people and the lack of organ donors act as a barrier to the growth of the market. Additionally, the development of robotic surgeries and technological advancement in organ preservative technology will emphasize the growth of organ preservation solutions in near future.
The global organ preservation market is segmented based on technique and organ type. Based on technique, the market is further diversified into static cold storage (SCS) and dynamic cold storage (DCS). Based on the organ type, the market is bifurcated into the kidney, liver, lung, heart, and other organs. Kidney preservation is expected to hold the major market share and the technique that is highly used to preserve kidneys is static cold storage (SCS). The kidney is stored on ice after removal from the donor and then removed from the icebox at the time of implantation.
Geographically market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The North American region is expected to hold a prominent position in the global organ preservation market growth. The market growth is attributed to the supportive government funding programs and initiatives in the region promoting organ transplants. For instance, according to the US Department of Health & Human Services, 40,000+ transplants were performed in 2021.
The major companies serving the global organ preservation market include BioLife Solutions Inc., Essential Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc., Paragonix Technologies, Inc., and Waters Medical Systems, LLC. The market players are considerably contributing to the market growth by the adoption of various strategies including mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, funding, and new product launches, to stay competitive in the market.
- Global Personal Care Contract Manufacturing Market Research and Analysis by Type.
- Global Personal Care Contract Manufacturing Market Research and Analysis by Delivery Method.
- Global Personal Care Contract Manufacturing Market Research and Analysis by Application.
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global pharmaceutical filtration market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global pharmaceutical filtration market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the global pharmaceutical filtration market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Competitive Landscape
4. Market Segmentation
5. Regional Analysis
6. Company Profile
- 21st Century Medicine, Inc.
- BioLife Solutions Inc.
- Bridge to Life Ltd.
- CryoLife, Inc.
- Essential Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Lifeline Scientific, Inc.
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- Organ Assist Products B.V. (XVIVO Perfusion AB)
- Organ Recovery Systems, Inc.
- OrganOx Ltd.
- Paragonix Technologies, Inc.
- Preservation Solutions, Inc.
- TransMedics, Inc.
- Waters Medical Systems, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q2eqo8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900