Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Positioning and Growing Market Share Worldwide
Global Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market was estimated to be worth roughly US$ 8.4 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% to reach US$ 18.7 billion by 2029.
Reduced overall time to market investment in new drugs, access to expensive technologies, and greater flexibility are some advantages offered by biopharmaceutical manufacturing companies. On the back of these factors, several large companies have outsourced their biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations. Biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing is highly preferred among biopharmaceutical companies with limited in-house production capacity.
Get a Sample PDF: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2982
Pharmaceutical companies mainly focus on core areas of competence, and hence, do not prefer to take financial risks in the event of formulating the final dose of medicines. This is anticipated to accelerate the growth of the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market during forecast period, estimated to be valued at US$ 18.7 Bn by 2029.
Key Market Segments Covered in Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Industry Research:
By Platform Type:
- Mammalian Based
- Microbial Based
By Product Type:
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Recombinant Protein
- Growth factor
By Application Type:
By Therapeutic Area Type:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Metabolic Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Respiratory Disorders
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ask to Analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2982
The U.S. dominates the North American region with a total market share of 91.0% in 2021 and is projected to continue experiencing high growth throughout the forecast period.
Germany is set to exhibit a CAGR of over 11.5% in the European biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market during the forecast period. In this region, the next generation therapy market is believed to be driven by biological treatment options compared to the pharmaceutical option.
China holds 34.8% share in the East Asia market in 2021 and is projected to increase at a CAGR rate of 13.5% during the forecast period. The growth of the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market in the country is growing because, most of the pharma and biopharma companies are focusing to capitalize on the growth.
Asia Pacific is gaining attention among manufacturers for biologics production at reduced manufacturing cost. Emerging regions offering greater profit margins are major focus points for biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing, globally.”
Key Takeaways of Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Study
- Although microbial-based platforms are abundantly used for the production of pharmaceuticals, mammalian-based cell culture is expected to gain traction during the forecast period, owing to higher efficiency and increasing demand.
- In terms of product type, monoclonal antibodies currently hold a larger share of the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market, due to their superior efficacy as well as increasing adoption for the treatment of chronic diseases.
- North America is anticipated to be the most lucrative region in the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market, offering growth opportunities to market players.
- The commercial application of biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing is expected to contribute a higher share as compared to clinical application by the end of 2029.
Buy this Report Now: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2982
Key Market Players:
- Catalent Inc.
- Lonza Group Ag
- Patheon N.V. (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.)
- Abzena Plc.
- Sandoz International GmbH (Novartis AG)
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (FUJIFILM Holdings)
- Baxter Pharmaceutical Solutions LLC (Baxter Inc.)
- AbbVie Contract Manufacturing (AbbVie Inc.)
- Samsung Biologics Co. Ltd.
- ProBioGen AG
- Pfizer Centre Source Ltd (Pfizer Inc.)
- Biomeva GmbH
- Kbi Biopharma Inc
- Rentschler Biotechnologie GmbH
- Ajinomoto Althea Inc. (Ajinomoto Co., Inc.)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs