Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency Market is projected to reach US$ 15.2 billion by 2033, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation to Generate 38% Revenue: FMI
The global leukocyte adhesion deficiency management market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 8.09 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ 15.2 billion by 2033, trailing a CAGR of 6.51% during the forecast period. Surging number of research and development activities for improving the effectiveness of immunodeficiency therapeutics is expected to drive growth of the market during the forecast period.
For instance, according to an article published by National Institute of Health (NIH) in May 2021, an investigational research study conducted in in U.S. and U.K. and supported by NIH showed that., 96% of children receiving new experimental lentiviral gene therapy for immunodeficiency diseases reported restored immune function.
Get Latest Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16552
Increasing advancements of technology in the field of genetics is anticipated to drive growth of the global leukocyte adhesion deficiency therapeutics market over the forecast period. For instance, according to an article published in the Genes & Diseases international scientific journal in March 2020, recent technological advancements such as next generation sequencing (NGS) have enabled researchers to explore newer genetic variations related to common variable immunodeficiency (CVID) in order to improve its diagnosis.
On the other hand, growing number of various immunodeficiency diseases is also key factor driving the market growth. For instance, according to an article published in January 2021, titled ‘Primary immunodeficiency diseases treated with immunoglobulin and associated comorbidities’, it has been observed that chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-asthma (51.5%) was statistically significantly more common as a comorbid diagnosis in the primary immunodeficiency disease population, followed by rheumatoid disease (14%), deficiency anemia (11.8%), hypothyroidism (21.2%), lymphoma (16.7%), neurologic disorders (9.7%), arrhythmias (19.9%), electrolyte disorders (23.6%), coagulopathies (16.9%), and weight loss (8.4%). These
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16552
- North America is expected to dominate the industry while reaching market share of around 40.5% by end of the forecast period.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to reflect fastest CAGR of 6.9% during the projected timeline.
- By treatment type, the hematopoietic stem cell transplantation segment is expected to dominate the industry with a market share of 38% by 2033.
- Hospitals are projected to account for 71% market share by end-user, by end of 2033.
- United States is expected to dominate the market of leukocyte adhesion deficiency treatment market in the region of North America.
- In Asia-Pacific, China is projected to lead the market with a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
“Mounting research and development activities and increasing practices of utilizing stem-cell transplantation therapies to treat leukocyte adhesion deficiency will propel market during the forecast period,” comments an FMI Analyst
The global Leukocyte adhesion deficiency management market is highly competitive due to presence of large number of players and innovative product offerings. In addition, business expansion activities through partnerships and agreements are factors expected to further increase the competition. The major players in the market are: Orpha Labs, Avalo Therapeutics, Inc., Rocket Pharmaceuticals Inc., Sigma-Aldrich, Aspen Neuroscience, Magenta Therapeutics, Rubius Therapeutics, Enochian Biosciences, Sana Biotechnology, Vertex Pharmaceuticals. Some recent developments in the market are:
- In September 2022, Lactiga Therapeutics raised USD 1.6 million in oversubscribed pre-seed financing for developing therapeutics for patients with primary immunodeficiency diseases.
- In April 2022, Pharming Group N.V. presented positive data from the pivotal Phase II/III trial of leniolisib for the treatment of activated phosphoinositide 3-kinase delta (PI3Kδ) syndrome (APDS), a primary immunodeficiency.
More Valuable Insights Available
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global leukocyte adhesion deficiency management market, providing historical data for 2018-2022 and forecast statistics from 2023-2033.
To understand opportunities in the leukocyte adhesion deficiency management, the market is segmented on the basis of treatment (Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, Recombinant Human Interferon-gamma Treatment, Prophylactic Immunoglobulin Therapy, Antimicrobial Therapy, Prophylactic Therapy, Fucose Supplementation, Monoclonal Antibodies, Coagulation Factors) by end-users (Hospitals, Specialty clinics, others) by region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
Request Report Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-16552
Key Segments Profiled in the Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency Management Industry Survey
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Recombinant Human Interferon-gamma Treatment
- Prophylactic Immunoglobulin Therapy
- Antimicrobial Therapy
- Prophylactic Therapy
- Fucose Supplementation
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Coagulation Factors
By End Users:
- Specialty Clinics
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 8-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs