Myotonic Dystrophy Treatment Market is expected to reach US$ 2,789.35 million by 2033 | FMI
The global Myotonic Dystrophy Treatment Market size is expected to be valued at US$ 874.39 Million in 2023. With the strategic initiative adopted by market players and strict regulatory framework, the overall demand for Myotonic Dystrophy Treatment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% between 2023 and 2033, totaling around US$ 2,789.35 Million by 2033.
A 2020 report of the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), estimated that globally 1 in every 8,000 people develops myotonic dystrophy type 1. This increasing patient’s population demand, and effective therapy are expected to create lucrative avenues for the growth of the myotonic dystrophy market in the forthcoming years.
Factors such as strategic initiative adopted by market players, presence of pipeline therapies as well as rising healthcare expenditure are other factors augmenting the market growth. In addition, several other factors such as the emergence of mutation-specific therapies, growing target population, and favorable government initiatives are also fueling the market growth in the near future.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16300
Myotonic Dystrophy Treatment market identifies the increase in RandD of therapeutic vaccines as one of the prime reasons driving the Myotonic Dystrophy Drug Market growth in the coming years. Moreover, increased disease diagnostic modalities, and increasing research on combination therapies will lead to sizable demand in the market during the analysis period.
The myotonic dystrophy market is expected to become intensely competitive in medium- to long-term. The sector has witnessed delays as well as denials of several key products by the U.S. FDA, due to insufficient trials. Raxone (by Santhera) and Givinostat (by Italfarmaco) remain the most strategically significant R&D pipeline assets for the Myotonic Dystrophy Treatment market, with a good possibility of regulatory approval in the coming time.
Furthermore, there are several novel mechanisms of action, such as NF-κB inhibition, myostatin inhibition, and gene therapy are under investigation. Other drug classes, such as exon-skipping and mutation-suppression, are expected to gain traction over the forecast period, supported by the rising adoption of these therapeutics, which in turn are expected to push the market growth.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global Myotonic Dystrophy Treatment Market was valued at US$ 778.62 Bn by 2022-end
- From 2018 to 2022, the market demand expanded at a CAGR of 6%
- By Therapeutics Class, the Molecular-based Therapies segment of the market constitutes the bulk of the market with a market share of 44%
- By Distribution Channel, the Hospital Pharmacies segment dominates the market with a share of 43%
- From 2023 to 2033, Cystic Fibrosis sales are expected to flourish at a CAGR of 3%.
- By 2033, the market value of Cystic Fibrosis is expected to reach US$ 2,789.35
Factors such as rising R&D and new drug approvals are projected to escalate the growth of the Myotonic Dystrophy market during the forecast period, remarks an FMI analyst.
Have a Conversation with the Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16300
Prominent players in the Myotonic Dystrophy Treatment Market are:
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Wockhardt Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Asklepios Kliniken GmbH
- Hoveround Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare
- ANI Pharmaceuticals
- Sun Pharma
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Genzyme Corporation
- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Marina Biotech, Inc.
- Valentia Biopharma S.L
- In September 2022, University at Albany scientists were awarded $2.5 million to advance research aimed at finding a cure for myotonic dystrophy — the most common form of adult-onset muscular dystrophy, impacting about 1 in 2,100 New Yorkers.
- In July 2022, Dyne Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage muscle disease company focused on advancing innovative life-transforming therapeutics for people living with genetically driven diseases, announced that the New Zealand Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Authority cleared its clinical trial application to initiate its Phase 1/2 multiple ascending dose (MAD) clinical trial of DYNE-101 in patients with myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1). The Company also anticipates receiving regulatory clearance in additional countries for DYNE-101. Dyne expects to begin dosing patients in its clinical trial of DYNE-101 in mid-2022.
Visit for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16300
Key Segments Covered in the Myotonic Dystrophy Treatment Industry Analysis
Myotonic Dystrophy Treatment Market by Therapeutics Class:
- Molecular-based Therapies
- Steroid Therapy
Myotonic Dystrophy Treatment Market by Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Drug Store and Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Myotonic Dystrophy Treatment Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR-certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs