Global Market for Antibody-mediation Rejection Prevention to rise at a Staggering 16% CAGR until 2033; mAbs to be Frequently Deployed Treatment Approach: FMI Study
The global antibody-mediated rejection prevention market is predicted to reach a valuation of US$ 89 million in 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16%, as per a recently published FMI report. Over the last decade, the complement system has emerged as an important constituent of the AMR market.
Technological innovations, such as genomic research and donor-specific antibody identification and definition assays, have provided crucial information into the pathophysiology and treatment of severe antibody-mediated rejection. As a result, this aspect largely contributed to the antibody-mediated rejection prevention industry. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is expected to experience the fastest CAGR owing to the rising number of clinical trial research pertaining to several drugs and the region’s expanding geriatric population.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16632
The citizenry with end-stage renal impairment is getting older. As in almost half of all new patient populations exceed the age of 65, and one-third are over the age of 70. As a consequence, late kidney transplant failure is pervasive in older people, which is anticipated to propel the antibody-mediated rejection prevention market over the coming years. According to a Pew Research Center report, the aged population in the United States will augment to 81 million by 2050, up from 37 million in 2005. As a result, this factor is expected to contribute to market expansion.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The immunomodulators market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period.
- From 2018 to 2022, sales increased significantly at a CAGR of 14%.
- The global monoclonal antibodies segment was worth US$ 186 million in 2021
- The global monoclonal antibodies segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11% between 2023 and 2033.
- The global market for antibody-mediated rejection prevention is expected to be worth US$ 528.31 million.
“The population of people with end-stage kidney disease is getting older. Nearly half of all new patient populations are over 65, with one-third being over 70. As a result, late kidney transplant failure is common among the elderly, which is expected to drive the antibody-mediated rejection prevention market,” says the FMI analyst.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16632
Key Market Players
Key players in the Antibody-mediated Rejection Prevention market are CSL Behring, Hansa Biopharma, Sanofi, Talaris Therapeutics, Horizon Therapeutics, Novartis AG, Biogen, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Eli Lilly, and Company, Bristol-Myers & Squibb Company. Some of the latest developments are below:
- Horizon Therapeutics plc disclosed in February 2021 that it will purchase Viela Bio, Inc. to substantially expand its product portfolio and flourish its rare disease medical portfolio.
- The trial’s Independent Data Monitoring Committee has recommended that the evaluation of Jardiance® (empagliflozin) in grownups with chronic kidney disease (CKD) be halted early. Following an official interim analysis that fulfilled predeﬁned criteria for favorable efficacy, the Medical Research Council (MRC) Population Health Research Unit reported in March 2022.
More Valuable Insights Available
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global antibody mediated rejection treatment market, providing historical data for 2018-2022 and forecast statistics from 2023-2033.
To understand opportunities in the antibody-mediated rejection prevention market, the market is segmented on the basis of By Treatment (Monoclonal Antibodies, Cysteine Protease Inhibitors, Immunomodulators, Plasmapheresis), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics) across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16632
Key Segments Profiled in the Antibody-mediated Rejection Prevention Market Survey
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Cysteine Protease Inhibitors
By End User:
- Specialty Clinics
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Landscape:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs