Intraoral Scanners Market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 1,345.0 million by 2032 | FMI
As per Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the global Intraoral Scanners Market is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 644.8 Million in 2022, and is expected to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
With age, the risk of developing diseases rises correspondingly. The growing older population will spur interest in more advanced medical care facilities, diagnostic and therapeutic options. The prevalence of age-related disorders is predicted to rise with the rapid global growth in the elderly population.
The market for intraoral scanners is also being driven by an increase in dental diseases and oral cancer. Regional governments are supporting a number of research projects that give the healthcare system access to cutting-edge technology, which will advance the industry, and support market growth.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15768
Such governmental aid could encourage the development of novel products and boost the demand within the market throughout the predicted period.
Such advancements are fuelling the demand for 3D imaging of intraoral structures.
Nearly 47.2% of Americans over 30 in the United States have periodontal disease, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Additionally, the growing use of dental prostheses has encouraged the development of innovative dental technology, and the established global healthcare infrastructure is actively encouraging market growth.
Due to the expansion of the market’s supply of licences and permits, which has broadened the selection of products, intraoral scanners are now more widely available.
Additionally, the need for more advanced diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and facilities will rise as the population ages. It is anticipated that the prevalence of age-related ailments would rise as the global aged population grows significantly.
To promote the sector and provide products that adhere to regulations, businesses in the market are focusing on obtaining regulatory licences. Because of the increased use of these devices, the market for intraoral scanners will develop.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The open system segment dominates the intraoral scanners market with over 2% value in 2021 due to its rising demand and ease of access.
- Intraoral scanners dominate the intraoral scanners market with over 2% value share in 2021 as these scanners produces realistic yet accurate images of the teeth and its surrounding structures by capturing digital expressions directly.
- The dental clinics segment dominates the intraoral scanners market with nearly 7% value share in 2021, owing to the increasing chronic oral diseases and with the rise of the awareness of oral conditions.
- North America accounts for the highest share of around 4% of the global intraoral scanners market in 2021, due to the increased incidence of oral cancer cases, increasing elderly population, and increase in the number of product approvals in this region.
Speak to our Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15768
“Over the projection period, the intraoral scanners market will experience growth due to rising oral cancer incidence and increased awareness of oral hygiene.” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Leading industry players in the intraoral scanners market are focusing on the design, introduction, and approval of innovative products as a way to expand their product offerings and expand their geographic presence.
- On 22nd October 2022, Align technology launched the latest iTero-Exocade connector software
- Straight Smile LLC (“Byte”), a market leader in the direct-to-consumer, doctor-directed clear aligner sector, was acquired by Dentsply Sirona on January 12, 2021.
Key Market Segments Covered in Intraoral Scanners Industry Research
- Intraoral Scanners
- Benchtop Intraoral Scanners
- Stand-Alone CAD/CAM Scanners
- 3D Handheld Scanners
- Intraoral Cameras
- Intraoral Sensors
- Stand-Alone Software
- Closed system
- Open system
By End User:
- Dental Clinics
- Group Dental Practices
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
Get Your Report Customize, Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15768
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR-certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs