Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services Market is expected to generate USD 18.55 billion by 2032 | FMI
The global Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services Market is estimated to create lucrative growth opportunities by exhibiting a total CAGR of 10% during the projection period from 2022 to 2032. The global market is expected to secure US$ 7.15 Billion by 2022 and is projected to procure USD 18.55 Billion by 2032.
According to the historical analysis conducted by Future Market Insights, the global cancer-focused genetic testing services market was valued at US$ 6.5 Billion in 2021.
The global cancer-focused genetic testing services market is expected to create a positive growth outlook attributed to exhibit a positive growth outlook owing to the increasing number of people suffering from cancer. Furthermore, the increasing prevalence of breast cancer and lung cancer is fueling the growth of the market.
Download Sample Copy: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8440
- The increasing prevalence of cancer across different age groups is the optimal factor driving the growth of the cancer-focused genetic testing services market over the assessment period. The growth of the global cancer-focused genetic testing services market is attributed to the change in the lifestyle of people along with increasing levels of stress is responsible for the increasing prevalence of cancer which will ultimately upsurge the growth of the cancer-focused genetic testing services market.
- Under the supervision of a genetic specialist, cancer-focused genetic testing is conducted. In order to perform the genetic testing, a blood sample is taken to perform the panel test and diagnose the mutation in the gene. There are two groups of people who require to perform Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing.
- Group one people comprise the people who do not have cancer but some of their family members come with a history of cancer. The second group includes patients who already have cancer and want to know whether cancer can occur due to genetic mutation.
- Furthermore, surging awareness among people about personal health combined with the launch of several awareness campaigns by different NGOs has propelled the growth of the cancer-focused genetic testing services market. In addition to that, the widespread availability of various easy methods for cancer-focused genetic testing is expected to increase the demand for the cancer-focused genetic testing services market over the next decade.
- A significant rise in the incidents of cancer is attributed to the change in lifestyle and consumption of unhealthy food along with more people being diagnosed with mental and physical health problems. This, in turn, is responsible for the exponential growth of the cancer-focused genetic testing services market over the forecast period.
- Two prominent methods are useful for doing cancer-focused genetic testing i.e., chromosome testing and DNA testing. Chromosome testing takes place in order to analyze the single mutation while DNA testing is done to analyze the multiple mutations in the gene. In addition to that, DNA testing can also be done by two popular methods i.e., direct DNA testing and indirect DNA testing.
- The cancer-focused genetic testing is considered one of the most common ways to diagnose breast cancer and colorectal cancer. Among all service providers in the cancer-focused genetic testing services market, the diagnostic laboratories segment is expected to dominate the market share in terms of value.
Contact our Market Research Specialist: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-8440
Prominent players in the global cancer-focused genetic testing services market are focused on research and development (R&D) activities in order to identify new and efficient ways for cancer diagnosis.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Fortis Healthcare
- KIMS Hospitals
- Rush University Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital
- Northeast Medical Group
Key Segments Covered in the Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services
Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services Market by Test Type:
- Chromosome Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services
- DNA Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services
- Direct DNA Testing
- Indirect DNA Testing
- Biochemical Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services
Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services Market by Cancer Type:
- Breast Cancer Genetic Testing Services
- Colorectal Cancer Genetic Testing Services
- Lung Cancer Genetic Testing Services
- Bladder Cancer Genetic Testing Services
- Kidney Cancer Genetic Testing Services
- Other Cancer Types Genetic Testing Services
Buy This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/8440
Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services Market by Service Provider:
- Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services in Hospitals
- Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services in Specialty Clinics
- Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services in Diagnostic Laboratories
- Cancer-Focused Genetic Testing Services in Specialized Cancer Institutes
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs