Difficile Infections (Clostridium Difficile Associated Disease) Market is expected to be worth US$ 1,448.75 million by 2033 | FMI Study
The worldwide Difficile Infections (Clostridium Difficile Associated Disease) Market is predicted to reach a valuation of US$ 809 Million in 2023, with a CAGR of 6% predicted from 2023 to 2033.
Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) is a disease caused by toxic compounds produced by the spore-forming bacteria “Clostridium difficile” found in the intestinal tract. It is one of the many causes of antibiotic-related diarrhea, with symptoms varying from mild, self-limiting diarrhea to severe diarrhea, pseudomembranous colitis, and potentially fatal fulminant colitis.
Utilization of antimicrobial drugs is expected to drive growth in the Clostridium difficile infection therapeutics market. Throughout the forecast timeframe, the aging global population is likely to drive the clostridium difficile infection treatment market. Moreover, contemporary lifestyles, sophisticated medical systems, and technological progress are expected to drive business growth in the coming years.
Request for a sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16263
Since the infection is becoming less common, the market for clostridium difficile infection treatments in European countries is shrinking. In Europe, the number of fatalities caused by healthcare-related CDI is estimated to be 3,700 per year. Because of the presence of mandatory monitoring, adherence to isolation, hygiene practices, and sanitation protocols, along with the tracking of antibiotic prescriptions, has advanced.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global difficile infection treatment worth to reach US$ 1,448.75 Million by 2033
- Clostridium difficile infection was most common in the United States, representing nearly 70% of all cases.
- In Europe, the number of fatalities caused by healthcare-related CDI is estimated to be 3,700 per year.
- Clostridium difficile infects approximately half a million North Americans each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- In North America, nearly 29,000 deaths occur within one month of being diagnosed with C. difficile.
Contact our Market Research Specialist: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16263
Key players in the clostridium infections (clostridium difficile associated disease) market are Roche AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck & Co., Pfizer, Inc., Actelion Pharmaceuticals, Alere, Inc., Trinity Biotech, Summit Therapeutics, Baxter International Inc., Sanofi S.A., Novartis AG, and AstraZeneca Plc.
- Thermo ScientificTM XpectTM difficile Toxin A/B Test, launched by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. in September 2021, detects Clostridium difficile toxin A and B in human fecal specimens. It combines superior clinical efficiency with a straightforward three-step procedure.
- The TOX A/B QUIK CHEK ® test from Tech Lab is a rapid enzymatic immunoassay that was released in February 2021. Antibodies against C. difficile toxins A and B are used in the test. A Response Window with two stripes is included in the device. A toxin A and B test line is denoted by one stripe. The monitoring line is the other striped line.
Key Segments Profiled in the Difficile Infections (Clostridium Difficile Associated Disease) Treatment Market Industry Survey
- Antimicrobial Therapy
- Faecal Microbiota Transplantation
By Drug Type:
Buy This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16263
By End User:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs