Unstable Angina Therapeutics Market to expand at a CAGR of 5%, reaching a market value of US$ 6.6 billion by 2033: FMI
According to a recently published Future Market Insights report, the global unstable angina therapeutics market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 5% until 2033, reaching US$ 6.6 billion. Based on a Cleveland Clinic study, approximately 200,000 Americans suffer from unstable angina every year. Unstable angina is more prevalent among older people, men, and those who smoke, have high blood sugar levels, or have elevated blood pressure.
The key factors driving overall growth are a boost in the number of individuals being treated for unstable angina and the acceptance of new therapeutics with greater safety and effectiveness. Rivaroxaban, varespladib, and otamixaban are a few instances of new therapeutics that are reportedly in the late phases of clinical improvement. If authorized, these products are likely to be advertised at high prices. This market is dominated by manufacturers such as Bayer Healthcare, Sanofi, Anthera Pharmaceuticals, and Ablynx.
Renowned specialists in the industry are employing a wide range of therapy and combat initiatives. These encompass a variety of techniques including pipeline research to create effective pharmaceutical applicants, in-house therapy sessions, and collaboration with medical technology companies to demonstrate advanced therapeutics infrastructures.
The escalating number of pharmaceuticals approved by federal agencies is anticipated to propel the expansion of the unstable angina therapeutics market in the forthcoming decades. Clopidogrel, for instance, is FDA-approved for the medical treatment of unstable angina (UA)/non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI). Clopidogrel, when mixed with aspirin, has earlier been proven to lower the probability of death, frequent heart attacks, or stroke in patient populations with unstable angina or a less serious heart attack.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The market for Unstable Angina Therapeutics is expected to grow to $4.05 billion in FY 2023.
- According to Future Market Insights, the Unstable Angina Therapeutics market grew at a CAGR of 4% from 2018 to 2022.
- In the United States, the occurrence of unstable angina is increasing, with nearly 1 million hospitalized patients receiving a primary diagnosis of unstable angina each year.
- In 2022, North America held 45% of the market share for unstable angina therapeutics
- Europe to be the 2nd largest market for unstable angina therapeutics
- Beta-blockers to be the most widely used drug, expected to register a CAGR of 4.4%
“The presence of benefits such as improved healthcare, lower surgical costs, and superior hospitality are among the significant indicators predicted to propel the market in advanced economies over the forecast period.” says FMI’s analyst.
Key Market Players
Bayer Healthcare, Sanofi, Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Ablynx, Saphnix Life Sciences, Copperhead Chemical, Medtronic, Enomark Kinetics, and CDH Fine Chemical are key players in the Unstable Angina Therapeutics market. Some of the recent developments are listed below.
- Bayer Healthcare has introduced aspirin, which is recommended to patients with an initial MI or unstable angina pectoris to decrease the combined risk of death and previous MI or unstable angina pectoris.
- The FDA approved Praluent® (alirocumab) in April 2019 to prevent heart attacks, strokes, and unstable angina that necessitates hospitalization. Praluent treatment was found to be beneficial in patients who were already receiving other lipid-lowering treatments, such as adequate statins.
Key Segments Profiled in the Unstable Angina Therapeutics Industry Survey
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
- Supplemental Oxygen Therapy
- Drug Class
- Platelet Aggregation Inhibitors
By End User:
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs