Catheter Related Bloodstream Infection (CRBSI) Market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 80 Billion by 2033 | FMI
The global Catheter Related Bloodstream Infection (CRBSI) Market is expected to generate a market value of US$ 44.67 billion in 2023 and a market value of US$ 80 billion by 2023-2033, at a CAGR of 6%. The increase in the number of people suffering from urinary infections can be attributed to the growth of the catheter-related bloodstream infection market. In the historical period 2017-2022, the market for catheter-related bloodstream infection grew at a CAGR of 4.5%.
An increasing number of surgeries due to a rise in the number of chronic ailments such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, urological disorders, end-stage renal diseases, and other chronic conditions is expected to increase the adoption rate of catheters. This, in tun, is expected to increase the chances of patients suffering from catheter-related bloodstream infection market.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic affected various end user industries, it also created pressure on the healthcare industry. As more number of people suffered through various ailments during the pandemic, the demand for catheter increased. As more patients were exposed to the use of catheter, the rate of bloodstream infections increased too.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16130
Furthermore, technological advancements play crucial role in fueling the market growth. For instance, miniaturized catheters and introduction of antimicrobial catheters are expected to reduce catheter-associated infections Although major players are innovating, launching and introducing safer catheters, the limited expansion of the same is contributing to the market for catheter-related bloodstream infusions.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By distribution channel, hospital pharmacies are expected to possess 40% market share for catheter-related bloodstream infections market in 2023.
- By drug class, antimicrobial catheters are expected to possess 35% market share for catheter-related bloodstream infections in 2023.
- North America is expected to possess 35% market share for catheter-related bloodstream infection market in 2023.
- Asia Pacific is expected to possess 30% market share for catheter-related bloodstream infection market in 2023.
“Rise in prevalence of diseases that require catheter are increasing the number of patients suffering from catheter-related bloodstream infections. This, in turn, is supporting the growth of the market.” states a FMI analyst
Speak to our Research Expert: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16130
Key players in the catheter-related bloodstream infection are Xellia Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Pfizer, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Fresenius Medical Care, CorMedix, TauroPhar GmbH, Geistlich Pharma, Citus Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca Pharma India Ltd, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp
- In August 2021, Xellia Pharmaceuticals (‘Xellia’), a global leader in the manufacturing of specialty anti-infective treatments, announced that its manufacturing site in Cleveland, Ohio is now commercially operational and has released the first anti-infectives manufactured at the site, to be distributed for use by US hospitals.
- In February 2020, CorMedix, Inc. announced that Neutrolin received grant from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the prevention of catheter-related blood stream infections (CRBSIs) in hemodialysis patients.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Xellia Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Fresenius Medical Care
- TauroPhar GmbH
- Geistlich Pharma
- Citus Pharmaceuticals
- AstraZeneca Pharma India Ltd.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp
Request for Customization: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16130
Key Segments Profiled in the Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection Market Industry Survey
- Contaminated Catheter Hub
- Contaminated Infusate
- Skin Insertion
Source of Infection:
- Candida sp
Route of Administration:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs