Advanced Wound Management Market likely to augment growth, facilitating expansion at approximately 6.5% CAGR through 2031
With increasing incidence of chronic wounds globally, Future Market Insights (FMI) projects the advanced wound management market to exceed US$ 6.5 Bn between 2021-2031.
In 2020, the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak dampened sales in the advanced wound management market. However, with recovery of research and development initiatives focusing on solutions for optimal wound care, demand in the advanced wound management market will rise at a steady pace during the assessment period.
Incorporation of biomaterials such as alginates and silver in topical wound healing treatments will further drive sales. These developments are encouraging key market players to innovate effective advanced wound healing solutions.
Product developments in advanced wound dressing segment such as hydrogels, collagen, and hydrocolloids are on cards. Apart from these products, emergence of negative pressure wound therapy devices will boost sales in the market.
Besides this, government-backed initiatives such as public health insurance schemes in counties including the U.S., the U.K., and China will create lucrative growth opportunities in the advanced wound management market.
Request Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8422
Key Takeaways from the Advanced Wound Management Market Analysis
- Advanced wound dressing is anticipated to dominate the product segment.
- Based on application, chronic ulcers will witness increasing adoption of advanced wound management.
- Hospitals, followed by clinics are expected to account for maximum market sales.
- The U.S. is projected to witness high demand in the advanced wound management market, owing to increasing number of diabetic patients in the country.
- The U.K. will emerge as a lucrative market with rapid product developments by leading players.
- China will exhibit high demand for advanced wound management due to increasing incidence of chronic wounds and reimbursements for medical expenditure.
- Advanced wound management market in India is expected to grow at a steady pace, owing to growing cases of road accidents and chronic wounds.
“Increasing research and development activities aimed at offering advanced wound healing devices and fast-track approvals for novel advanced wound management products are anticipated to propel sales in the market through 2031,” says the FMI analyst.
Growing investments in the healthcare sector, coupled with innovations in advanced wound management products are anticipated to positively shape demand in the upcoming years.
As per FMI’s analysis, ConvaTec Group Plc. Coloplast A/S, Molnlycke Health Care AB, 3M Healthcare, and Smith & Nephew PLC. are among the leading players in the market, accounting for approximately 3/4th of the market share.
Key players operating in the advanced wound management market are actively focusing on product innovations, strategic collaboration, mergers, acquisitions, and government approvals as a part of their growth strategies. For instance:
- In July 2021, Ethicon Inc., a part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Company, announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Breakthrough Designation for the company’s transbronchial microwave ablation technology. The advanced technology uses robotic-assisted bronchoscopy for the treatment of debilitating diseases and conditions.
- In July 2021, Illinois-based Medline Industries announced its plan to open a new distribution center worth US$ 100 Mn in the Katy area. The new distribution facility will bring the company’s total employee strength to around 375 employees.
Browse Full Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/advanced-wound-management-market
Advanced Wound Management Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Advanced wound dressings
- Wound contact layers
- Superabsorbent dressings
- Negative pressure wound therapy devices
- Standalone NPWT devices
- Portable NPWT devices
- Single-use disposable NPWT devices
- NPWT accessories
By Application Type:
- Chronic ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Non-healing surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Burn cases
By End-User Type:
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Skilled nursing facilities
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding China (APEC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Get In Touch With Our Team For 20% Flat Discount: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-8422
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs