Multiplex Biomarker Imaging Market is expected to rise at an 11.9% CAGR through 2029
As per the findings of the report, the global multiplex biomarker imaging market is projected to experience significant growth over the forecast period, due to growing demand for advanced immunofluorescence techniques that help in better diagnosis and management of tumors at a cellular level.
The global multiplex biomarker imaging market was valued US$ 300 Mn in 2018, and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 12% over the forecast period of 2019–2029.
Key Takeaways of Multiplex Biomarker Imaging Market Study
- There is steady demand for immunofluorescence slide scanners, as these offer exceptionally high image quality, reliability, and speed for whole slide imaging.
- North America is anticipated to be an attractive market for multiplex biomarker imaging, owing to developed healthcare infrastructure, favorable government policies, and financial grants for laboratory research by the government
- Immunostaining is widely used in the diagnosis of abnormal cells, such as cancerous cells, and also assists in understanding the distribution and localization of biomarkers and differentially expressed proteins in different parts of a biological tissue.
- The commercial success of the multiplex biomarkers imaging market is highly dependent on cancer research studies, which could serve multiple purposes such as detection of cancerous cells, presence of necrotic agents, and assessment of structural and functional abnormalities in cellular anatomy.
Tier 1 Players to Hold More Than 80% Revenue Share
PerkinElmer, Bio-Rad, and Thermo Fisher Scientific are among the leading market players in the multiplex biomarker imaging market. These manufacturers continue to dominate the landscape of the multiplex biomarker imaging market due to their strong focus on product innovation, market leadership in product introduction, and strong distribution network with translational laboratories and academic institutes to increase sales.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3526
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights has studied the evolution of the multiplex biomarker imaging market from 2014–2018, and presents demand projections for 2019–2029, on the basis of component type (instruments, software, and services), imaging technique (IHC assays, FISH assays, TMA assays), application (research and clinical diagnostics), and end user (translational laboratories, biopharmaceutical companies, and academic institutes) across seven prominent regions.
“Increasing focus on cancer research and wide application of imaging technique in the development of specific gene targeted medication provide opportunity for key players. Inorganic strategies are being followed by prominent players for the distribution of devices.”
MULTIPLEX BIOMARKER IMAGING MARKET TAXONOMY
The global multiplex biomarker imaging market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to readers.
- Quantitative Pathology Imaging Systems
- Immunofluorescence Slide Scanners
- Toponome Imaging Systems
- Multispectral Imaging Systems
- Installation & Integration Services
- Maintenance Services
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Assays
- Fluorescent In-Situ Hybridization (FISH) Assays
- Tissue Microarray (TMA) Assays
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Translation Laboratories
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Academic Institutes
Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3526
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs