Pharmaceutical Dissolution Testing Services Market is expected to reach US$ 1538.48 Million by 2033 | FMI Study
According to Future Market Insights, the Pharmaceutical Dissolution Testing Services Market will grow at an 8.3% CAGR between 2023 and 2033. The global market for pharmaceutical dissolution testing services is expected to reach a value of US$ 1,538.48 million by 2033.
The market is expected to increase primarily as a result of the rising drug development process, increasing technological advancements, rising awareness about the need for high-quality products, and the production of numerous medications for various chronic diseases that require dissolution testing.
For the physical assessment of solid dosage forms, such as tablets, capsules, ointments, and creams, dissolution testing is required. The simplest type of testing measures the solubility or rate of dissolving a medication tablet. Dissolution testing can be performed to assess the release rates of a drug material under various situations and to provide details regarding the effectiveness of in vivo performance in Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, And Excretion (ADME) and bioavailability studies.
Request for a sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15959
Dissolution testing provides information on how quickly or slowly certain drugs are absorbed into various body parts and, subsequently, how much they dissolve after administration. This enables businesses to assess whether a drug will function effectively after it enters a patient’s system and whether any negative effects brought on by slower absorption rates would occur.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By dosage form, the tablets dosage form segment is expected to dominate the global industry in 2023 and account for the maximum share of more than 65% of the overall revenue.
- By dissolution apparatus, the paddle segment is expected to dominate the industry and account for the largest revenue share of more than 70% in 2023.
- By method, the in-vitro method segment is expected to dominate the global market in 2023 and account for the largest share of more than 58% of the overall revenue.
- North America is expected to dominate the global industry in 2023 and account for the maximum share of more than 50% of the overall revenue.
- Asia Pacific is expected to possess 33% market share for pharmaceutical dissolution testing services market in Asia Pacific.
“Pharmaceutical dissolution testing requires specialized staff to run the assays and prepare regulatory filings. This factor has greatly increased the demand for professional teams to handle pharmaceutical dissolution testing, which is predicted to have a favorable effect on the industry.” comments a Future Market Insights analyst.
Ask A Question: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15959
Some of the prominent players in the global pharmaceutical dissolution testing services market include Intertek Group Plc, Avivia BV, Almac Group, Agilent Technologies, Inc, Catalent, Inc, Thermofisher Scientific Inc, Cambrex, Charles River Laboratories, Boston Analytical, Pace Analytical Life Sciences, SOTAX, AMRI, SGS SA
- In August 2022, Almac, AstraZeneca CDx have entered into a partnership that is branching out to new disease areas, drawing on NGS, qPCR. The company is focusing on investing in research and development to assess and understand nature of diseases and manufacture medication for the same.
- Avivia, a key player in pharmaceutical dissolution testing services market is focusing on offering full product development services to generic drug companies and specialty pharma focused on the development of new improved versions (value-added generics or generic plus) of established drug products.
Key Segments Profiled in the Pharmaceutical Dissolution Testing Services Industry Survey
- In Vitro
- In Vivo
By Dosage Form:
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get a flat 20% discount
By Dissolution Apparatus:
More Trending Reports by Future Market Research :
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs