Protein Expression Technology Market is expected to reach US$ 3.97 Billion by the end of 2029
[210 Pages Report] There is growing demand for protein expression technology in multiple industries for numerous applications such as biologics production, therapeutic protein production, and research application.
The global protein expression technology market is projected to experience significant growth during the forecast period, due to the growing demand for proteomics for the identification of several proteins that help in drug discovery, diseases diagnosis, and development of target-specific drugs.
The global protein expression technology market was valued US$ 2.3 Bn in 2021, and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Key Takeaways from Protein Expression Technology Market Study
- There is steady demand for mammalian expression systems, as these offer exceptionally high-yield protein with a wide array of applications such as protein structural analysis and antibody production.
- FMI reports that, North America is anticipated to be a prominent market for protein expression technology, owing to developed biotechnology infrastructure, favorable government policies, financial grants for laboratory research, and increase in R&D investments.
- Reagents such as antibodies, oligomers, etc., are widely used in protein expression technology for desired transformation of an organic substance, finds FMI.
- The commercial success of the protein expression technology market is highly dependent on cancer research studies, which could serve multiple purposes such as identification of proteins associated with diseases, presence of necrotic agents, and assessment of structural and functional abnormalities in protein anatomy.
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1540
“Increasing focus on cancer research and accurate identification of proteins associated with diseases, coupled with application of protein expression technology in the development of personalized medicines that are more effective for an individual will create lucrative opportunities for the global protein expression technology market in the future.”
Strategic Partnerships to Lend Winning Imperatives for Market Participants
The key players are focusing on collaborations, territorial expansion, mergers, and acquisitions to increase their share in the global protein expression technology market space. Mergers and acquisitions help them expand their existing product portfolio and topographical reach.
For example, to strengthen its life science business, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. acquired Life Technologies Corporation, which incorporates cutting-edge proteomics and genomics innovations. Increasing regulatory approvals for biologics and technological advancements have prompted high demand for innovative products.
More Valuable Insights on Protein Expression Technology Market
Future Market Insights brings a comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels, and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2015 to 2029. The global protein expression technology market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market, and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provides compelling insights on the protein expression technology market on the basis of expression system (insect cell expression systems, prokaryotic expression systems, mammalian expression systems, and yeast expression systems), product type (expression vectors, reagents, competent cells, and instruments), application (drug discovery, protein purification, protein therapeutics, and diseases diagnostic & monitoring), and end user (biotechnology companies, pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, and academic research institutes), across seven major regions.
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1540
Key Market Segments Covered In Protein Expression Technology Market ResearchBy Expression System :
- Insect Cell Expression System
- Prokaryotic Expression System
- Mammalian Expression System
- Yeast Expression System
By Product :
- Expression Vectors
- Competent Cells
By Application :
- Drug Discovery
- Protein Purification
- Protein Therapeutics
- Diseases Diagnostic & Monitoring
By End User :
- Biotechnology Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organisation
- Academic Research Institute
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 8-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs