Sports Medicine Market is expected to reach US$ 11.4 Billion by 2032
In 2022, the worldwide sports medicine market is anticipated to be worth US$ 6.8 billion. Growing at a 5.3% CAGR, it will reach US$ 11.4 billion by 2032. According to the analysis, body reconstruction products would command a market share of approximately 81.3% in 2021. Sports medicine is a rapidly expanding healthcare specialty because the assistance provided by the sports medicine specialists is not limited to just athletes, but to a broader population. The application of scientific knowledge and practice for regulation of health and athletic performance is what integrates itself into the sports medicine realm. In the promotion of health and the scientific assessment, analysis, and understanding of sports performance, sports medicine straddles the line between science and practice.
Request a Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5173
Technological breakthroughs such as 3-D printed implants are a key driver of the market. 3-D printing is paving the way for a faster recovery time and the reconstruction of fractured bones. Arms, hands, legs, and even ears can be created with 3-D printing. Casts to help broken bones heal faster, footwear, shin guards, and helmets to help avoid concussions are among the safety devices manufactured using 3-D technology. As a result, technological advancements are expected to significantly boost the sports medicine market over the forecast period.
Growth and development of the sports medicine market will be shaped by high demand for minimally invasive surgeries and an increasing number of sports medical centres. Rising usage of computer-assisted robotic operations to decrease hospital stay and recuperation time will complement growth in the market.
“Growing awareness regarding fitness, and technological advancements in regenerative medicine are anticipated to propel the demand in the sports medicine hemisphere over the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
- Body reconstruction products are the leading product segment, and hold approximately 81.3% market value share in 2021, owing to the widespread adoption of implants and prosthetics during reconstruction surgeries.
- Knee injuries segment is set to lead in terms of application of sports medicine, a projected market value share of around 27.4% by 2032, owing to the existing high metrics of ACL rupture as the most common form of a knee injury.
- North America is considered the leading region with a value share of 31.0% at the end of the forecast period, owing to the high prevalence of sports injury, and rising awareness regarding physical fitness in the region.
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5173
To gain a competitive edge in the market, manufacturers are relying on a variety of strategic initiatives such as innovative product launches, mergers and acquisitions, accreditations, strategic alliances, and partnerships.
Top Key Players Covered-Arthrex, Inc., DePuy Synthes (J&J), Smith & Nephew Plc., Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Olympus Movement Performance, Karl Storz, Tornier N.V., Wright Medical Group N.V., DJO Global, Ossur HF, Medtronic Plc, CONMED Corporation, Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc., Cayenne Medical, NuOrtho Surgical Inc., Ottobock,, RTI Surgical, NuVasive®, Inc.
Because the sports medicine market is consolidated, bigger firms control a large portion of the revenue. Pricing, quality, and product diversification are all key determinants in market development. Some recent developments include:
- In April 2021, Smith & Nephew added new fluid management and 4K surgical imaging technologies to their sports medicine wireless arthroscopic tower.
- Stryker introduced Insignia® Hip Stem at the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) annual meeting in March 2022.
- Zimmer Biomet and Canary Medical announced in August 2021 that the FDA had granted them permission to launch the world’s first and only smart knee implant.
Buy Now@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5173
What Does the Report Cover?
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the sports medicine market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2017 to 2021 and projections for 2022 to 2032.
Key Market Segments Covered in Sports Medicine Industry Research
- Body Reconstruction Products
- Arthroscopy Devices
- Arthroscope and Visualization System
- Resection System
- Fluid Management System
- RF System
- Drills and Fixation System
- Meniscal Repair Device
- Prosthetic Devices
- Arthroscopy Devices
- Body Support and Recovery Products
- Braces and Supports
- Compression Clothing
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Ankle & Foot Injuries
- Back & Spine Injuries
- Elbow & Wrist Injuries
- Hip Injuries
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs