Soft Tissue Repair Market is expected to reach US$ 11.66 billion by 2032 | FMI
The global Soft Tissue Repair Market is valued at US$ 6.61 billion as of now and is expected to reach ~US$ 11.66 Billion by the year 2032 at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2022 and 2032.
Soft tissue repair refers to a procedure restoring injured or damaged tissue like ligaments, muscle, and various other tissues. The soft tissues could be damaged due to strain, tearing of ligaments, or damage to the tendons. Biological materials like xenografts, allografts, synthetic mesh act as soft tissue repair products.
With increasing awareness regarding soft tissue repair products, the soft tissue repair market is bound to grow on an exorbitant note going forward. Also, the fact that almost 409K injuries were revolving around exercise equipment in the year 2021 can’t be ignored. Timely repair of soft tissue could avoid amputations. In such cases, diabetic patients need to be vigilant on a continuous basis.
Tissue Regeneration is the process by which the body repairs damaged or injured soft tissues, such as muscles, tendons, ligaments, and fascia. Soft tissue injuries can occur due to a variety of reasons, including trauma, overuse, or age-related wear and tear.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4931
This could thus avoid the worst things like osteoarthritis, peripheral vascular disease, and diabetes-related gangrene. Future Market Insights has walked through these facts and findings with future prospects in its latest market study entitled ‘Soft Tissue Repair Market’.
Key Takeaways from Soft Tissue Repair Market
- North America holds a significant market share. This could be credited to the US being subject to prevalence of common and chronic conditions like diabetes, sports injuries, and various others.
- Europe stands second on the analogous grounds.
- Coming to the Asia-Pacific, China leads from the front with rising demand for medical assistance; namely hip reconstruction, elbow reconstruction, and knee reconstruction. India is expected to follow suit. Also, the country is witnessing road traffic accidents at an alarming rate. The Indian Head Injury Foundation has asserted that almost 60% of the injuries caused due to road mishaps result in traumatic brain injuries. Also, ~65% of the adolescent athletes herein suffer from sports injuries. As such, there would be nothing to stop the soft tissue repair market from growing in the forecast period.
- Smith & Nephew, in January 2021, completed acquisition of the Extremity Orthopedics arm of Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation.
- BD, in December 2021, did acquire Tissuemed, Ltd. with the objective of complementing the former’s product portfolio by addition of a widely applicable surgical sealant to its biosurgery products.
- Zimmer Biomet, in January 2021, acquired Relign, so as to aid in filling a vital gap with respect to the business of sports medicines.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company, in July 2021, announced that it had acquired Tepha, Inc., so that it could explore the arena of proprietary resorbable polymer technology.
Speak to our Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4931
- Aroa Biosurgery, in April 2021, did announce that it had obtained clearance from the US FDA for its Myriad Morcells. This myriad matrix’s powdered format does help to heal complex wounds.
- Smith and Nephew, in February 2019, tabled the Double ENDOBUTTON Fixation Device. It was waiting for clearance from the US FDA till then. The basic purpose of this device is that of treating anterior glenoid bone loss by following bone block procedure (autograft or allograft) or Latarjet.
- Medtronic’s Dextile Anatomical Mesh, in December 2019, did receive approval from the US FDA. It comes across as a hernia repair mesh that makes provisions for a broad coverage of myopectineal orifice for minimizing risk pertaining to recurrence and maintaining shape post passage of trocar.
“The fact that exploding geriatric population is at a greater risk of injuries related to soft tissue is expected to keep the cash registers ringing for soft tissue repair market in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
What does the Report project?
- The research study is based on product (synthetic, allograft, xenograft, and alloplast), by application (breast reconstruction, hernia, dermatology, orthopaedics (sports medicine, dural repair, and others), dental problems, vaginal sling, and others), and by end-user (hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Services, and clinics).
- With growing number of orthopaedic surgeries coupled with traumatized patients, the global soft tissue repair market is slated to do wonders in the forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Acera Surgical Inc.
- Arthrex Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences
- ACELITY L.P. Inc.
- AROA BIOSURGERY LIMITED
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- Human Regenerative Technologies, LLC
- BioCer Entwicklungs-GmbH
- Betatech Medical
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get a flat 20% discount
Key Market Segments Covered in Soft Tissue Repair Industry Research
- Breast Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
- Dural Repair
- Dental Problems
- Vaginal Sling
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Services
Have a Look at Related Research Reports in the Healthcare Domain:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs