Donohue Syndrome Treatment Market to reach US$ 25 Billion by 2033, growing at a 4% CAGR | FMI Report
A recently published study by FMI expects the global Donohue syndrome treatment market to augment at a 4% CAGR from 2023 to 2033. By the end of the said assessment period, a valuation of US$ 25 Billion is expected for the market.
The Donohue syndrome treatment market is expected to grow during the forecast period due to factors such as an increasing diabetes patient pool, increasing population exposure to significant diabetes risk factors, soaring market demand for human insulin analogues, technological advancements in the field of human insulin delivery devices, and favourable medical reimbursements.
Get Latest Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16443
Increased public awareness of the benefits of insulin, and government attempts to enhance healthcare are some of the factors expected to drive the growth of the market during the projected period. Due to the high incidence of diabetes patients in the area, as well as expanding research activity and the availability of diverse producers, North America dominates the donohue syndrome treatment industry. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period, owing to a growing geriatric population, rising diabetes occurrences among the growing population, increased public awareness of the benefits of insulin, and increased investment in the development of advanced and technical products.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- FMI projects the global donohue syndrome treatment market to expand at a 4% value CAGR by 2033
- The global donohue syndrome treatment market is estimated at a market value of US$ 17 Billion
- The global donohue syndrome treatment market is expected to garner a market value of US$ 25 Billion
- North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% in the assessment period 2023-2033.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% in the assessment period 2023-2033.
- Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% in the assessment period 2023-2033.
- The hospitals segment is expected to hold the largest market share for donohue syndrome treatment in the forecast period 2023-2033
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16443
“R&D activities in the donohue syndrome treatmentindustry are expanding as scientists across the world attempt to develop an improved insulin molecule for diabetes patients that improves efficacy while minimising side effects,” says an analyst at FMI
Key players in the donohue syndrome treatment market are Medtronic plc, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Tandem Diabetic Care, Inc., Insulet Corporation, Ypsomed, Sooil Development, JingasuDelfu Co., Ltd., Becton Dickinson and Company, Braun Melsungen AG and Sanofi.
- In November 2022, Medtronic plc, a worldwide pioneer in healthcare technology, announced the launch of the Medtronic Extended infusion set in the United States, the first and only infusion set marked for up to 7-day wear. An infusion set is a piece of tubing that administers insulin from an insulin pump to the body and must be changed every two to three days.
- In December 2022, Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., a worldwide insulin delivery and diabetes technology business, said that it has reached an agreement to acquire AMF Medical SA, the privately owned Swiss creator of the SigiTM Patch Pump. The Sigi Patch Pump is still under development and is not yet available for purchase. It is intended to be an ergonomic, rechargeable patch pump that, by using pre-filled insulin cartridges and being compatible with automated insulin administration technologies, decreases the strain of diabetes management.
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16443
More Valuable Insights Available
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global donohue syndrome treatment market, providing historical data for 2018-2022 and forecast statistics from 2023-2033.
To understand opportunities in the donohue syndrome treatment market, the market is segmented on the basis of Treatment (IGF-1 Therapy and Insulin Pump Therapy), by End User (Hospitals, Clinics and Others), across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa).
Key Segments Profiled in the Donohue Syndrome Treatment Industry Survey
- IGF-1 Therapy
- Insulin Pump Therapy
By End User:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs