Intracranial Aneurysm Market is anticipated to reach a revenue of US$ 2.56 Billion by 2032
The global market for intracranial aneurysms is anticipated to grow at a promising CAGR of 8.8% between 2022 and 2032. The market is expected to reach USD 2.56 billion by 2032, up from its USD 1.2 billion market value in 2022.
The intracranial aneurysm market is growing as a result of recent technical advancements, an increase in brain aneurysm cases and their complications, and the introduction of less invasive therapies.
A growing number of intracranial aneurysms in the brain are caused by a bulge in the wall of a brain artery, according to a global study on the intracranial aneurysm market. Swelling, ballooning, and broadening are the results. Aneurysms weaken the walls and make it hard for the nerves to function properly.
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15291
The expanding intracranial aneurysm market size is attributed to the new advanced t echnology integrating with intracranial aneurysm treatment and solutions. As the risk of walls bursting increases, end user patients and treatment centers adopt the intracranial aneurysm treatment and solution methods.
Latest technological developments, increasing cases of brain aneurysm & its complications along with the introduction of minimally invasive procedures are gaining traction for the intracranial aneurysm market.
- The type category has three major segments, Surgical Clipping, Endovascular Coiling, and Flow Diverters. The endovascular coiling segment dominates the market while holding a market share of 85.3% of the global share.
- The minimally invasive techniques go through the catheter to locate the aneurysm in the brain. Growing hypertension among the geriatric population leads people to a higher chance of brain aneurysms and other diseases.
- The end user category is dominated by the hospital segment, holding 89.5% of the global market. The segment grows at a promising CAGR of 8.9% through the forecast period, attributed to application of technologically advanced tools in operation theaters and intensive care units along with increased number of healthcare units.
- North America holds 27% of the global share in the global intracranial aneurysm market in 2022. The growing intracranial aneurysm market in the North American region is attributed to the growing healthcare facilities, government investments, and the rising cases of brain aneurysms.
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to thrive at the highest CAGR of 12.7% through 2032. Presence of emerging economies like India and China that are investing huge capital in building their healthcare infrastructure, advancing and making it tech-enabled.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-15291
“The Intracranial aneurysm market analysis states that the use of new platforms like Artificial intelligence, big data, and the internet of things (IOT) are integrating with the treatment solutions. Countries such as the U.S., the U.K., and Germany have witnessed a high prevalence of intracranial aneurysms in recent years. Neuro Intervention India states that approximately 6.0 million people in the U.S. develop an unruptured intracranial aneurysm. The treatment of brain aneurysms includes medical therapy, surgical clipping or endovascular therapy, or coiling without or with adjunctive devices, fueling the demand for intracranial aneurysm treatment solutions” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
The Intracranial aneurysm market has various key competitors that focus on expanding healthcare centers with advanced technology. The key competitors understand and focus on new techniques that are aneurysm-specific and target wall healing and blood prevention. This makes the competitive landscape more dynamic and versatile, owing to the expansion of the intracranial aneurysm market.
The key competitors flourishing in the growth of intracranial aneurysm treatment solutions are Medtronic, Microport Scientific Corporation, B. Braun, Stryker, Johnson and Johnson Services Inc., Microvention Inc., and Codman Neuro (Integra Lifesciences).
Buy Now/Purchase @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15291
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation has introduced new therapies for neurovascular intervention that resolve potential issues related to brain aneurysms, offering specific tools to surgeons. This fuels the sales of intracranial aneurysm treatment solutions.
- Stryker has added the neuroform atlas stent system that is further used in conjunction with metal coils that help in packing Aneurysms (week walls and blood vessel scar) in the brain. This is anticipated to help multiple surgeons across the globe.
The Brain Aneurysm Treatment market is a rapidly growing industry focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutic options for the treatment of intracranial aneurysms. Intracranial aneurysms are a type of cerebrovascular disorder that can result in serious complications such as brain damage, stroke, and even death.
Intracranial aneurysm Market by Segmentation
By Type Outlook:
- Surgical Clipping
- Endovascular Coiling
- Flow Diverters
By Application Outlook:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs