With unstoppable Occurrences of Chronic Ailments, the global Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing Market to reach US$240 Billion by 2033 at a Robust CAGR of 29% from 2023 to 2033
The global cell and gene therapy manufacturing market is worth US$ 19.3 Billion as of now and expected to reach US$ 240 Billion by the year 2033 at a staggering CAGR of 29% between 2023 and 2033.
The changing landscape of treating chronic ailments through advanced therapies is the key factor driving the cell and gene therapy manufacturing market. The key players have expanded their manufacturing capabilities regarding vector production and have also undertaken several strategic initiatives for producing investigational therapies. Along these lines, BioCardia Inc., in April 2022, did declare that the US FDA approved its IND applications for Covid-19 stem cell therapy to treat patients recovering from Acute Respiratory Distress owing to SARS-CoV-2.
Get Latest Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16515
As of May 2022, ~300 cell and gene therapies are under clinical trial and expected to grow on a significant count in the years to come.
Research states that nearly 35% of process gets outsourced with conventional biologics and over 65% of the production process for gene and cell therapies gets outsourced. This could be reasoned with the fact that almost 67% of innovations regarding the space is gone through by small firms lacking expertise, capacity, and resources to commercialize the products.
Future Market Insights has walked through these facts with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing market’. The line of expertise in the form of analyst and consultants is there to execute through bottom-up approach.
“With advanced therapies transforming paradigm of treatment in several rare and life-threatening diseases along with reshaping biopharmaceutical vertical, the global cell and gene therapy manufacturing market is slated to witness an atrocious growth going forward”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Key Takeaways from Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing Market
- North America holds more than 40% of the market share. This could be credited to extensive research being conducted on this count. The region is also home to numerous contract development organizations. It stands first with regards to the number of gene therapy clinical trials. As per 2020 report released by the American Cancer Society, ~1762K novel cases of cancer were diagnosed.
- Europe is expected to be led by the UK; expected to witness a CAGR of 23.9% between 2023 and 2033.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid rate in the cell and gene therapy manufacturing market in the forecast period. This could be credited to establishment of various accelerated approval pathways all across. Japan leads the region from the front.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16515
Competitive Therapy Manufacturing
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, in January 2022, did buy Novasep’s viral vector production company with the objective of increasing the vector manufacturing capacity at the global level.
- Catalent Inc., in February 2020, did announce acquiring MaSTherCell Global, Inc. for US$ 315 Million for strengthening the market footprint in the cell and gene therapy manufacturing platforms.
- Be the Match and Lonza BioTherapies, in December 2020, did enter into a joint venture for developing vein—to-vein cell and gene therapy supply chain network; basically in Europe and North America.
- Thermo Fisher, in January 2022, completed acquisition of PeproTech (a producer of recombinant proteins like cytokines) for US$ 1.85 Billion.
- Charles River Laboratories, in 2021, did acquire Cognate BioServices (a cell & gene therapy) for increasing cell and gene therapy production capabilities.
- Thermo Fisher, in 2019, completed acquisition of Brammer Bio (a company involved in manufacturing viral vector for cell and gene therapies) for US$ 1.7 Billion.
- Allogene Therapeutics Inc., in January 2022, entered into a specific collaboration and global license agreement for Antion’s miRNA technology (miCAR) for advancing multiplex gene silencing as an extra tool for developing next-generation allogeneic CAR T products.
What does the Report get through?
- The research study is based on therapy type (cell therapy manufacturing (stem cell therapy and non-stem therapy) and gene therapy manufacturing), by scale (pre-commercial/R&D manufacturing and commercial scale manufacturing), by mode (contract manufacturing and in-house manufacturing), and by workflow (cell banking, cell processing, process development, fill & finish operations, analytical and quality testing, raw material testing, vector production, and other workflows).
- With growing incidences of cancer and various other target ailments, the global cell and gene therapy manufacturing market is bound to grow impertinently in the forecast period.
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16515
Market Segments Covered in Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing Market Analysis
By Therapy Type:
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Non-Stem Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy Manufacturing
- Pre-commercial/ R&D Manufacturing
- Commercial Scale Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing
- In-house Manufacturing
- Cell Processing
- Cell Banking
- Process Development
- Fill & Finish Operations
- Analytical And Quality Testing
- Raw Material Testing
- Vector Production
- Other Workflows
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs