Pap Tests to Contribute the Most to HPV Testing and Pap Test Market throughout the Analysis Period | States Future Market Insights
The Global HPV testing and Pap Test Market was valued at US$ 2.2 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 15 Billion by 2032, finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in a recent market survey. As per the findings of the report, Pap Testing will remain pivotal for the market as the bulk of revenue will be generated through this category, with a forecasted CAGR of 17.5%. Official strategies and policies, such as the WHO global strategy for cervical cancer elimination, are expected to boost demand for testing. New technologies, government programs, and awareness drives will help boost demand in even low-resource areas.
Cervical Cancer Screening to Continue being the key application for HPV and Pap Test Revenue
Vaginal Cancer cannot be detected with a Pap or HPV tests on their own. They can, however, detect cervical cancer and HPV, and pre-cancerous conditions. This is useful since the presence of these can be precursors to cervical cancer.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15811
The US to Command the Larger Proportion of HPV testing and Pap test consumption in the Analysis Period
The US contributed the most to the demand for HPV and Pap Tests. The ACS recommends screening women over 25 at recommended intervals of time. There are also programs that provide free or cheaper testing to women such as the NBCCEDP by the CDC.
Cervical cancer screening is a screening test used to detect abnormal changes in cervical cells that may lead to cervical cancer.
HPV testing and Pap Test Market: Competition Insights
HPV Testing and Pap Test providers are focused on increasing the efficiency, accuracy and affordability of their tests and harnessing new technology. The key companies operating include: Abbott Laboratories, Qiagen N.V., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Hologic, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Femasys, Inc., Arbor Vita Corporation, NURX, Inc., Seegene, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific. Inc., bioMérieux SA
Have a Conversation with the Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15811
Some of the recent developments in HPV Testing and Pap Test are as follows:
- In June 2022, Hoffmann-La Roche AG, a Switzerland-based healthcare pharmaceutical and diagnostics company announced the launch of a self-sampling solution, via which patients can collect samples privately at a healthcare facility under instructions and have them analyzed. The aim of enabling self-collection was to provide an alternative to the usual invasive clinician-based collection process.
- In May 2022, Alercell, Inc, a molecular diagnostics company and provider of diagnostics announced it’s HPV DNA based test kit: “Meltpro HPV genotype test”. It is based on DNA sequencing analysis. The use of a PCR machine eliminates the risk of human interpretation and provides faster results, taking under three hours.
- In June 2022, Operating in the oncology healthcare sector, Karkinos Healthcare developed CerviRaksha, a clinically validated HPV test, pre-qualified and approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It was also granted the CE mark and bears the CE mark. Samples are collected at home and results are provided by email. The HPV-16 and HPV-18 genotypes are distinguished individually, and false positives are filtered.
- In May 2022, The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and the University of Manchester, and the University of Hull will collaborate to test for cervical cancer in women of the 65-and-older age group, who are often overlooked despite accounting for over 50% of cervical cancer incidents in the UK. This test will also only require a urine sample, which might encourage women who were opting out of the test to take part.
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get a flat 20% discount
Key Companies Covered:
- Abbott Laboratories, Qiagen N.V.
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Femasys, Inc.
- Arbor Vita Corporation
- NURX, Inc.
- Seegene, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific. Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
Key Segments Covered in HPV Testing and Pap Test Survey
HPV Testing and Pap Test Market by Type:
- HPV Testing
- Pap Test
HPV Testing and Pap Test Market by Application:
- Vaginal Cancer Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screening
HPV Testing and Pap Test Market by Product Type:
HPV Testing and Pap Test Market by Technology:
- Other Technologies
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Landscape:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs