Radiotherapy Patient Positioning Accessories Market is expected to record a CAGR of 4.8% from 2023 to 2033
As per the latest market research conducted by FMI, the global radiotherapy patient positioning accessories market is expected to record a CAGR of 4.8% from 2023 to 2033. In 2023, the market size is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 619.5 million. By 2033, the valuation is anticipated to reach US$ 993.6 million.
Due to the rising need for radiation therapy treatments, the market for radiotherapy patient positioning and immobilization is anticipated to expand significantly in the future years. Accessories for radiotherapy are available on the market that assists in precisely positioning and immobilizing patients during radiation treatments. In particular, the launch of novel products including robotic patient positioning systems and 3D-printed positioning accessories is expected to fuel the market expansion.
Get Latest Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9325
Also, the demand for precise and efficient radiation therapy treatments is driving significant growth in the market for radiotherapy patient positioning accessories. In the upcoming years, this market is projected to expand as new technologies are created and embraced.
Besides, more patients are turning to these products as awareness of the value of radiation safety and comfort emerges. On the other hand, expensive radiation equipment, a shortage of qualified workers, and strict government regulations can all impede market expansion.
- The radiotherapy patient positioning accessories market is predicted to record a CAGR of 8% through 2033.
- The market in the United States is expected to record a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period.
- The radiotherapy patient positioning accessories market is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 619.5 million in 2023.
- The radiotherapy patient positioning accessories market is expected to surpass US$ 993.6 million by 2033.
- FMI states that the hospital segment is estimated to record a CAGR of 3.9% over the forecast period.
- The radiotherapy patient positioning accessories market recorded a CAGR of 6% from 2018 to 2022.
- According to Future Market Insights, by 2023, sales of radiotherapy patient positioning accessories are expected to be dominated by the couch tops & overlays category, with more than 1/5 of the market.
- The market in the United Kingdom is expected to record a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-9325
The key players operating in the radiotherapy patient positioning accessories market are investing in mergers and acquisitions in order to gain a significant market share. The manufacturers are also investing in research and development, and are introducing innovative methods to boost production capacity. Product development and market expansion are significant aspects of the radiotherapy patient positioning accessories market. As a result, market participants are likely to have a better overall revenue share in the global radiotherapy patient positioning accessories market.
Significant Key Players in the Radiotherapy Patient Positioning Accessories Market Include:
- Bionix Radiation Therapy
- CDR Systems
- CIVCO Radiation
- Orfit Industries N.V.
- IZI Medical Products
- Klarity Medical Products
- Qfix, Elekta AB
- Eckert & Ziegler BEBIG
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-9325
Radiotherapy Patient Positioning Accessories Market
By Product Type:
- Couch Tops & Overlays
- Immobilization System
- Head Rest
- Spacers & Wedges
- Arm & Wrist Supports
- Thermoplastic Masks & Sheets
- Locating & Indexing Bar
- Bite Positioner
By End User:
- Radiation/Proton Therapy Centers
- Cancer Research Institutes
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs