Dermatology Lasers Market is predicted to reach a valuation of US$ 2.88 Billion by 2030 | FMI Study
The global Dermatology Lasers Market is worth US$ 1.64 Billion as of now and is expected to reach US$ 2.88 Billion by the year 2030 at a CAGR of 7.3% between 2022 and 2030.
Dermatology lasers have turned out to be vital parts of tools owned by dermatologists to treat skin diseases. The WHO states that close to 30% of cancers diagnosed worldwide are skin cancer and nearly 3 Million non-melanoma skin cancers occur globally all through the year. Also, 130K melanoma skin cancers are not to be missed.
Application areas of dermatology lasers include tattoo removal, skin resurfacing, and hair removal. However, of late, lasers have been used for treating cutaneous malignancies as well as skin diseases. As such, new-fangled laser equipment has been floated to treat autoimmune diseases like alopecia areata, vitiligo, and psoriasis. The equipment abreast with low-intensity laser could be used to heal wounds as well. Lasers could be guided for aiming at target cells, that too, without causing any disturbance to adjacent cells. Types of laser include Q-switch Nd: YAG, argon, carbon dioxide, dye and metal vapor lasers, ruby, and likewise.
Sample of Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12662
Consumers are growing all the more concerned regarding their appearance coupled with the growing standards of living. This factor is expected to take the dermatology lasers market to new heights in the upcoming period. The other areas of treatment include reduction of wrinkles and lines, lightening of brown spots, and tightening of sagging skin.
An interesting fact over here is that in spite of knowing that getting tattooed falls in the category of ‘craze’, the end-consumers prefer tattoo removal for medical or personal reasons. At the same time, higher cost of laser treatment along with risk of side-effects could restrain the market. Future Market Insights has walked through these facts with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘Dermatology Lasers Market’, with its analysts and consultants at discretion.
Key Takeaways from Dermatology Lasers Market
- North America holds the largest market share and is expected to continue with the winning streak even in the forecast period. This could be attributed to growing awareness regarding signs of ageing, aesthetic desires, and preventing skin cancer.
- Europe stands second with dermatology laser technology being increasingly adopted for improving aesthetic looks.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to witness stupendous growth in the dermatology lasers market in the forecast period with an exponential influx of technological advancements like minimally invasive surgeries. Medical tourism is also on the rise.
Speak to our Research Expert: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12662
- Nurnberg, in January 2020, announced launching ClearSkin PRO, which claims to be a breakthrough applicator. The product is reported to result in younger looking skin.
- Candela Corporation, in July 2018, did announce that it had obtained approval from the US FDA for Vbeam Prima (an advanced 595 nm pulsed dye laser (PDL)). It has an extra wavelength of 1064 nm with many other novel features.
- Cutera, Inc. has floored two products – the New JulietTM laser and Secret RF micro-needling devices for treating skin and tissue diseases.
- Sciton Inc. has entered into strategic alliance with MDL (Michelson Diagnostics Ltd.) for rendering an improved diagnosis regarding skin.
“With lasers being used at initial stages for lightening or alleviating skin conditions, the Laser Skin Treatment Market is slated to grow at an astounding rate in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Cutera, Inc.
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Alma Laser
- Candela Medical
How does the Report scale through?
- The research study is based on product (solid-state dermatology lasers, gas dermatology lasers, and pulsed dye dermatology lasers), by technology (ablative dermatology lasers and non-ablative dermatology lasers), by indication (hair removal, facial rejuvenation, tattoo removal, scar treatment, skin cancer, psoriasis, vitiligo, varicose veins, actinic ketosis, and wound treatment), and by end-use (hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and dermatology & cosmetic clinics).
- With growing occurrences of skin cancer and growing awareness about various advanced cosmetic dermatology procedures like dermabrasion for removal of surgical scars, the global dermatology lasers market is bound to witness splendor in the forecast period.
Request for Customization: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-12662
Key Segments of Dermatology Lasers Industry Survey
Dermatology Lasers Market by Product:
- Solid-state Dermatology Lasers
- Gas Dermatology Lasers
- Pulsed Dye Dermatology Lasers
Dermatology Lasers Market by Technology:
- Ablative Dermatology Lasers
- Non-ablative Dermatology Lasers
Dermatology Lasers Market by Indication:
- Hair Removal
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Tattoo Removal
- Scar Treatment
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Actinic Keratosis
- Wound Treatment
Dermatology Lasers Market by End Use:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Dermatology & Cosmetic Clinics
Have a Look at Healthcare Domain Related Research Reports:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs