Ophthalmic Lasers Market is anticipated to reach US$ 1.3 billion with sales revenue growing at a 5.4% CAGR by 2030 | FMI
The global Ophthalmic Lasers Market is anticipated to expand at a moderate CAGR of 5.4% over the projection period from 2022 to 2030. The market is projected to increase from a valuation of US$ 884.3 Million in 2022 to US$ 1.3 Billion by 2030. According to Future Market Insights (FMI), a historical analysis of the global ophthalmic lasers market size, a growth rate of 4.4% CAGR was registered between 2014 and 2021.
The expansion of the ophthalmic laser machines market size is on the back of the surging prevalence of ophthalmic disorders worldwide. The ophthalmic lasers market accounted for around 41% of the overall global laser therapy devices market which stood at US$ 2.0 Billion in 2021.
Ophthalmic lasers are lasers that are used for various eye-related treatments and procedures.
Request Sample Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1529
According to FMI, the market for ophthalmic lasers is predicted to grow by 12 basis point share (BPS) in H1-2022 (O) when compared with H1-2021. The rise in BPS value for the ophthalmic lasers market can be attributed to the emerging role of artificial intelligence in ophthalmic imaging, as well as the innovation of the most notable, swept-source optical coherence tomography OCT to quickly scan a narrow bandwidth line across a larger frequency range, enabling even higher scan rates.
The projected H1-2022 and H1-2022 outlook periods showed a dip in the growth rate by nearly 10 BPS. Furthermore, combining artificial intelligence with OCT in the anterior and posterior regions will contribute to the global market’s growth.
Laser Eye Surgery is known as unique solutions utilized to treat vision-threatening diseases such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy, along with fixing damaged corneas. They have increasingly become highly sought-after products used in surgical care for numerous eye disorders due to their safe, precise, and accurate nature. Over a span of a few years, a significant surge has been witnessed in the number of common ophthalmic disorders such as cataracts, glaucoma, etc. as a result of the rising prevalence of diabetes worldwide. This is expected to create a conducive environment for the top manufacturers of ophthalmic laser devices during the forecast period.
Ask the Analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1529
- The surging prevalence of eye diseases worldwide along with the growing demand for ophthalmic laser devices are prominent factors driving the growth in the ophthalmic laser market. The sales of ophthalmic lasers are significantly influenced by growing consumer preference for minimally invasive laser treatments and the rapid growth of the eye infections treatment market.
- Taking good care of eye health is crucial in order to maintaining impeccable eyesight has always been a priority among consumers. Rising spending on maintaining proper eye health combined with growing awareness about various ophthalmic diseases is improving the ophthalmic laser machines market size, creating lucrative opportunities for ophthalmic laser manufacturers.
- Rising inclination towards safe and effective procedures like laser vision correction (LVC) for eliminating the need for glasses or contact lenses is boosting the ophthalmic laser devices market. In addition to that, the growing popularity of minimally invasive surgeries and the flourishing laser therapy devices market are anticipated to create a favorable ground for the ophthalmic laser market during the assessment period.
- Dominant manufacturers in the market are expected to invest more in better product designs and technology upgrades in order to provide innovative products to ophthalmologists for application in common ophthalmic surgeries. This will further push demand for ophthalmic laser devices during the forthcoming period.
- During the second half of the projection period, several other market segments are predicted to perform objectively and profitably. However, correct segmentation of the retinal layers is still required for OCT accuracy certification, which can be difficult, especially when disease disrupts the normal retinal architecture, posing a challenge for the market for ophthalmic lasers.
- Moreover, technological advancements in ophthalmic laser systems and the widespread expansion of the ophthalmic diagnostic equipment market will further help ophthalmic laser manufacturers to increase their sales during the forthcoming years.
Get Your Report Customize, Visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1529
The global ophthalmic lasers market is expected to be highly competitive in nature owing to the presence of several well-established players in the ophthalmic lasers market. Key companies are continuously indulging in strategies such as new product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and the strengthening of distribution channels to increase their sales revenue in different countries.
Key companies profiled:
Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Alcon Inc. (Novartis AG), Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, LENSAR, LLC, NIDEK CO., LTD, iVIS Technologies, ZEISS International, Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG, and SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG.
More Insights into the Ophthalmic Lasers Market
In 2021, the U.S. possessed about 81.8% of the North American ophthalmic lasers market. This is attributed to the surging incidence of ophthalmic conditions, availability of advanced products and trained professionals, favorable government support, the heavy presence of leading market players, and rapid growth in the cataract surgery devices market.
Ophthalmic Lasers Market by Category
- Excimer Lasers
- Femtosecond Laser
- Refractive Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Posterior Capsulotomy
By End User:
- 500 Bedded+
- 250-499 Bedded
- Less than 250
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Ophthalmology Clinics
Have a Look at Related Research Reports in the Healthcare Domain:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs