USA Vision Care Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% by 2032 | FMI
Throughout the forecast period, the Vision Care Market is anticipated to expand at a respectable CAGR of 7.3%. The market for vision care is currently valued at US$ 83.72 billion, and by 2032, it is anticipated to reach US$ 169.37 billion.
The general public’s desire to correct and improve their vision as a result of increasing eye problems, an aging population, and a variety of other factors is expected to boost sales of vision care products during the forecast period.
Since the past decade, there has been an increase in the usage of electronic devices. The more time we spend in front of the screen, the more our eyes get exposed to the rays emitted from the devices. This in turn starts affecting our eyes, and we start adopting various types of vision care products.
Eye Health refers to the broad range of services and treatments aimed at maintaining and improving the health of the eyes and the quality of one’s vision. It includes routine eye exams, prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses, and treatments for various eye conditions and diseases.
Additionally, we are living at times when the people working in large corporate houses hardly have any time to prepare food by themselves. Because of this they start consuming fast foods, which are believed to be unhealthy.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-822
Therefore, the eyes are not able to receive the required nutrients. This has led to an increase in the demand for vision care products.
Moreover, there have been tremendous improvements in the logistics and supply chain management, as a result of which the vision care products can be transported from any part of the globe.
However, if there is one segment which has significantly contributed to the growth of vision care market it is the geriatric population. With age, the eye lens become rigid, which leads to different kinds of eye problems. Thus, the increased requirement by geriatric population is expected to increase the sales of vision care products.
Moreover, there have been increased initiatives taken by the government and other ruling authorities to increase the awareness of vision care devices.
- The vision care market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period.
- The vision care market is expected to be valued at US$ 169.37 billion by 2032.
- The vision care market is valued at US$ 83.72 billion as on 2022.
- Based on the product type, the spectacle lens segment is the most preferred segment in the vision care market.
- Based on the type, the non-prescription mode is expected to surge the market for vision care devices.
- Based on the channel, the retail hypermarket/superstore is the most preferred in the vision care market.
- North America is projected to be the largest market based on regional insights.
- Asia Pacific is the second largest, and the fastest growing vision care market.
- Based on country analysis, USA vision care market the largest market, with a share of nearly 34% in North America, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
- India market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period.
- Chinese vision care market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1%
Speak to our Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-822
With a view to increase their footprints across the nations, the major players are getting involved in mergers and acquisitions which would drive their business to new heights.
Some of the recent developments are:
- In July 2022, Bausch and Lomb enrolled first patient in LASIK clinical trial, thereby evaluating the use of Technolas TENEO Excimer Laser for vision correction surgery for hyperobia.
- In February 2022, Johnson and Johnson was named a 2022 Fortune world’s most admired company and ranked #1 on the pharmaceutical industry list.
Key Companies Profiled
- Bausch and Lomb (Acq. by Valeant Pharmaceuticals)
- Alcon (sub. Novartis AG)
- Johnson & Johnson
- LUXOTTICA GROUP
- ZEISS International
- Safilo Group
Access Full Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/822
Key Segments in the Vision Care Market
By Product Type:
- Spectacle Lenses
- Contact Lenses
- Cleaning & Disinfecting Solutions
- Rx (Prescription)
- Non-Rx (Non-prescription)
By Distribution Channel:
- Ophthalmic Clinics
- Optometry Stores
- Retail Hypermarket/Superstore
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Landscape:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs