Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Treatment Market value of US$ 500 million in 2023
The global disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) treatment market is expected to garner a market value of US$ 500 million in 2023 and is expected to accumulate a market value of US$ 814.45 million by registering a CAGR of 5% in the forecast period 2023 to 2033. The market for Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Treatment registered a CAGR of 4% in the historical period 2018 to 2022.
Studies suggest that estimated numbers of new cancer cases and deaths in 2022 (In 2022, there will be an estimated 1.9 million new cancer cases diagnosed and 609,360 cancer deaths in the United States.). Treatment for Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) involves addressing the underlying condition that is causing the disorder, as well as treating the symptoms of DIC itself.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16649
The disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) treatment market focuses on effectively treating DIC with a variety of products and services for managing DIC. The market for DIC treatments is mainly driven by the rising incidence of underlying conditions such as cancer, sepsis, and obstetric complications, as well as improvements in diagnostic and treatment technologies.
North America is anticipated to acquire a market share of about 40% in the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the rising prevalence of the condition in the region. Furthermore, government initiatives and increase in the number of research partnerships are boosting the market growth across North America. Asia Pacific is a growing market due to a shift towards point-of-care healthcare. The increasing number of hospitals in India and China presents a promising market opportunity globally.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- From 2018 to 2022, the Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Management market grew at a CAGR of 4%.
- The global Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Management market is expected to grow with a 5% CAGR during 2023 to 2033.
- As of 2033, the Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Management Market is expected to reach US$ 814.45 Million
- According to the FMI analysis, Di-Dimer accounts for the largest market share.
- North America is expected to possess 40% market share for the Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Management market.
- The Asia Pacific market is predicted to increase significantly throughout the forecast period, with a share of 25% during the forecast period.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16649
“A series of international level collaborations involving healthcare stakeholders across various institutional settings are fueling further clinical trials and research studies dedicated to discovering Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Management.” says an FMI analyst
Key players in the Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Management Market are Pfizer, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Roche Holding AG, Sanofi, Bayer AG and Johnson & Johnson, as well as healthcare providers and technology companies among other global players.
- In June 2022, LumiraDx expanded its cardiovascular testing portfolio with CE marking of its NT-proBNP test and a new exclusion claim for its D-Dimer test. With its new Exclusion Claim, the LumiraDx D-Dimer test may be used at the point of care (POC) in conjunction with a clinical pre-test probability assessment model to allow clinicians to rule out venous thromboembolism (VTE) in symptomatic patients.
More Insights Available
FMI, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Management market, presenting historical analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of diagnosis, end-users and Region.
Request Report Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-16649
Key Segments Profiled in the Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Treatment Industry Survey
- Partial Thromboplastin Time (PTT)
- Prothrombin Time (PT)
- Fibrinogen Blood Test
- Specialty Clinics
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs